FUCK this New Year....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2004
Sad Eyez said:
http://www.marinij.com/Stories/0,1413,234%257E24407%257E2635748,00.html

BULLSHIT NO JUSTICE NO FUCKIN WAY!! BULLSHIT TO ANY COPS READNG TESE THREADS SUCK A DICK U FAGGOT ASS HYPOCRITS. UR ALL SKINHEADS FUCK U ALL

>:l

STRAIGHT UP BULLSHIT SHE WALKS FREE

IF THAT WASNT A WHITE BITCH 25- L

nah... average white people aren't taking shit no more... I've seen white people get taken advantage of so much in this city... full grown adult women in their late 20's getting jacked and/or beat up by 15 year old black girls all the time and you KNOW you won't see nobody doing that to anybody of another race.... when i was a youngster i used to get shit from any black kid a year or two older than me and my friends who were black or latin never got fucked with. And if they did it was because of who they were related to or for their new nike's or some shit not because they were just automatically labeled a pussy... people just don't seem to realize that being white in this city means you gotta take hella shit, and when some bitch takes that for too long maybe she'll start carrying a 5 inch hunting knife and cut up some homie who she thinks is a threat... Personally i think most people in this city seem to think all whites are pussies so you can just fuck with them whenever you want.. time for some people to start changing their attitudes that just because somebody's white means they're some pussy to take advantage of.

This isn't meant to stereotype people or make white people seem like some poor victim but it's just an observation coming from a cracker growing up in the mission and living in the city. No disrespect feel that.

R.I.P. to your boys.

Apr 27, 2004
damn. rip to your homies and sorry to hear that the new year is being real shitty to you.

but the color thing. that's just ignorant. you know pussies, bitches, thugs, assholes, psychos, crackheads and everything else comes in every color. black, white... everything in between. color doesn't predetermine anything.

and don't forget woodies a white homie and this IS the east coco forum!!