FUCK this New Year....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2003
Man i say fuck this NEW YEAR- R.I.P to our boy ( Mz. Lokz knows who im tlakin bout )
FALLIN ANGEL DEAD RYE BEFORE THE 05 YEAR EVEN BEGAN.

NOT one possitive thign has happened since '05 got here. 2 ppl i knwo is dead.. one stabbed to death in the sco - and another jumped n sent to the hospital.

R.I.P
NOE won't no one speak down on ur death

R.I.P
FRANKIE - city aint no joke.

so yea.. happy fuckin new year to everyone who went away takin shit for granted.

Jul 7, 2004
I DONT THINK U COULD REALLY $AY FUCK THI$YEAR EVERY1 YEAR I$ LIIKE THAT $OME1 CLO$E FROM U FAM OR $OME1 EL$E FAM DIE$ BUT U CANT $AY FUCK THI$ YEAR U MIGHT A$ WELL $AY FUCK EVERY YEAR THAN RIGHT?THEIR MU$$ B $OMETHANG KOO THAT HAPPPEND WELL I HOPED $O

3x6-4

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2002
Sorry for your loss, but ppl die in this lifestyle and it's the decisions and life we chose that leads to our fortunated and/or unfortunate circumstances. Again sorry for your loss, But I agree with homeboy, this shit happens all the time in every hood, in every city, all the time.

Oct 20, 2003
did i ever sa it dint? NO did i ever say im the only one ? NO
all im sayin is FUCK 05 cuz i aitn hadda deal with not wantn to celbrate it rye when midnight hits cuz im listenin to my homegrls tell me a GOOD ass friend a real ass nigga dies.. so once again i am VERY aware of this. i aitn stupid

3x6-4

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2002
I ain't tryin to agrue or disrespect, my point is that down ass, solid homies are taken from us all the time.

May 19, 2004
RIP 2 ur friends....

was this on the news like on the 1st ? i remmeber reaidnt hsi thread, then a day er later im watchin the news n hear bout a stabbin n 2 ppl gettin killed er sumthin like this . I was quick 2 think bout wut i read. but i think they werent 4rm frisco they were there just 4 new years .

Oct 20, 2003
nigga frankie got stabbed at dennys by some cracked out bitch. was in the paper. as for homie noe- nah didnt hit the news, but thank u all for bein amture bout ur shit. i say RIP to all the homies we've lost. Thank who ever up there everynight for another day.

cant keep takin our lives for granted. nigag frankie was 16 homies 16 !! and noe 17!! he was suppose to walk the stage with my class this year.

much love once again.. fuck the fake n stay up to the true

Jan 21, 2004
i been sayin fucc the new year since before it started quit bitin me maha...lol...

nah real talk though i feel ya....my last few weeks been all bad....my c day was on sunday (ahem thanks for callin n givin me your best wishes folks....ahem) and that pretty much succed if it wasnt for my nigga Young Erupt who was the only true homie to try an make it a good day for me wit the food drank n dank....was about to smash on some punk ass nigga that wouldnt shut the fucc up but i wasnt tryin to start off my new year by catchin a case on my c day in my homies house....but really i came so damn close to stabbin that foo in his necc..... he had me ready to lose it.....im on the edge yall....bad shit keep happening and i dont know how much longer im a maintain my sanity....pray fo ya boy!

Oct 20, 2003
http://www.marinij.com/Stories/0,1413,234%257E24407%257E2635748,00.html

BULLSHIT NO JUSTICE NO FUCKIN WAY!! BULLSHIT TO ANY COPS READNG TESE THREADS SUCK A DICK U FAGGOT ASS HYPOCRITS. UR ALL SKINHEADS FUCK U ALL

>:l

STRAIGHT UP BULLSHIT SHE WALKS FREE

IF THAT WASNT A WHITE BITCH 25- L