Fuck these bitch ass snowflakes ya heard me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I swear the majority of this forum has never even seen snowflakes except on siccness.
lol breh just cuz we ain't in Canadia does not mean there is no snow... I live in the desert where it only snows once every 20 years or so, but my pops place is two hours away at ~7500 ft, took the kids to the snow about a week ago, granted it was just a foot but that's more than enough for us lol and snowflakes be hannin and thats how we like it, its great to visit but we aint shovelin that ish or livin in it

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2010
lol breh just cuz we ain't in Canadia does not mean there is no snow... I live in the desert where it only snows once every 20 years or so, but my pops place is two hours away at ~7500 ft, took the kids to the snow about a week ago, granted it was just a foot but that's more than enough for us lol and snowflakes be hannin and thats how we like it, its great to visit but we aint shovelin that ish or livin in it
Lol I know anywhere with increasing altitudes is bound to have some snow. Hell places like Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Philly etc all south of Toronto get way more snow lol