fuck the courts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
so i got a ticked for playing my car stereo too loud...which i think is bs since the pig was at a redlight behind a car, i was traveing by him up to the red light at about 5mph right beside him, of course hell be able to hear my radio...shit not a hour goes b w out someone rattling my windows w their fucking systems, and im getting a ticket for playing some music at a reasonalbe level?

anyways i thought court was today but actually it was last friday...lady luck beiong on my side though, i go to court and explaing some excuse to the teller, lo and behold she tells me my case was thrown out bc neither i nor the pig showed up...which is great,,,it was a fucking 438 dollar ticket!

heres another q i got though...i was scheduled for jury duty call up back early last month..now i didnt all them or send mthem any notice..what can happen?my sis did same shit years ago and nothing ever came of it...am i in the clear or can the courts fine me or harrass me?

o yeah ps....fuck the pigs

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
so i got a ticked for playing my car stereo too loud...which i think is bs since the pig was at a redlight behind a car, i was traveing by him up to the red light at about 5mph right beside him, of course hell be able to hear my radio...shit not a hour goes b w out someone rattling my windows w their fucking systems, and im getting a ticket for playing some music at a reasonalbe level?

anyways i thought court was today but actually it was last friday...lady luck beiong on my side though, i go to court and explaing some excuse to the teller, lo and behold she tells me my case was thrown out bc neither i nor the pig showed up...which is great,,,it was a fucking 438 dollar ticket!

heres another q i got though...i was scheduled for jury duty call up back early last month..now i didnt all them or send mthem any notice..what can happen?my sis did same shit years ago and nothing ever came of it...am i in the clear or can the courts fine me or harrass me?

o yeah ps....fuck the pigs
Yea, a cop tried that "Your music is too loud" shit with me once. He followed me for about a mile, and didn't pull me over until I was out of my car and approaching the door of the store. He said I was blaring my music, I told him he can't pull me over on private property. THEN he said I matched the description of a suspect that was threatening his gf's life. He said the suspect was mexican with tattoos on his neck. NOW, clearly, I'm wearing a wife beater, I'm white as fuck, and there are no tats on my neck. So, I told him, "I don't know what to tell you...you thought wrong dude"...and kept walking. Cops just try to fuck with motherfuckers when they have nothing better to do.

About the jury duty shit...you can get in some shit for that. You MIGHT want to call and make sure you don't have a warrant for it.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
fuck the courts def.

i also had the same jury duty shit. didnt go or send in my thing so i'm looking for the same answer. i did receive a piece of mail saying they could fine me or some shit.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
i got my ticket in watsonville...in santa cruz county...pig told me if my shit can be heard within 10 feet its too loud...im like WTF...every motherfuckers radio i can hear within a 20 foot radius...im thinking of calling the court on the anonymous tip and asking watsup w jury duty penalties...last time i went i sat there for 2 hrs while a bunch of schmoes went up to be interviewed by prosecutors...the whole time i wish someone would call in a bomb threat cuz it was some boredom shit like whaaa

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
funny when i went to schedule a court date to fight the ticket the ladys like "okay that will be 438 bills, would you like to pay or contest it?"
i was like bitch are you crazy thats like 3/4 of my fucking paycheck bc some pig didnt have something better to do..FUCK YOU

Jun 5, 2004
i got my ticket in watsonville...in santa cruz county...pig told me if my shit can be heard within 10 feet its too loud...im like WTF...every motherfuckers radio i can hear within a 20 foot radius...im thinking of calling the court on the anonymous tip and asking watsup w jury duty penalties...last time i went i sat there for 2 hrs while a bunch of schmoes went up to be interviewed by prosecutors...the whole time i wish someone would call in a bomb threat cuz it was some boredom shit like whaaa
DOG THE CALIFORNIA STATE RULE IS THEY CAN TICKET YOU ONLY IF THEY CAN HEAR IT FROM PAST A 50 FOOT RADIUS, SOUNDS LIKE THE COP IS FULLA SHIT. MAYBE YOUR TOWN HAS EXTRA RULES IDK, BUT I ALWAYS THOUGHT THE TRAFFIC LAWS WERE STATEWIDE ONLY, NOT WITH EXTRA CITY/COUNTY LAWS.

IM POSITIVE I KNOW THE LAW UNLESS IT CHANGED SINCE APRIL, IVE GOTTEN MORE THAN 5 TICKETS FOR MY MUSIC TOO LOUD, IVE BEEN GETTIN EM SINCE JUVINILLE COURT LOL

Jun 4, 2004
ask them what the definition of reasonable level is the whole 50' from vehicle is b.s..... I think they just Profile Rap... I doubt you would get a ticket for blaring some Tom Jones.

They actually need to set a standard for Measured Volume.. same as a speeding ticket or tinted windows... which is another b.s. law in California.... they are taking the cops word for it being loud.. where is the proof?

as for the Jury Duty play dumb if they say anything.. you never received the notice, how can they say you did... someone has been stealing your mail.... :angry:

Decibel (Loudness) Comparison Chart

Here are some interesting numbers, collected from a variety of sources, that help one to understand the volume levels of various sources and how they can affect our hearing.

Environmental Noise
Weakest sound heard 0dB
Whisper Quiet Library 30dB
Normal conversation (3-5') 60-70dB
Telephone dial tone 80dB
City Traffic (inside car) 85dB
Train whistle at 500', Truck Traffic 90dB
Subway train at 200' 95dB
Level at which sustained exposure may result in hearing loss 90 - 95dB
Power mower at 3' 107dB
Snowmobile, Motorcycle 100dB
Power saw at 3' 110dB
Sandblasting, Loud Rock Concert 115dB
Pain begins 125dB
Pneumatic riveter at 4' 125dB
Even short term exposure can cause permanent damage - Loudest recommended exposure WITH hearing protection 140dB
Jet engine at 100', Gun Blast 140dB
Death of hearing tissue 180dB
Loudest sound possible 194dB

OSHA Daily Permissible Noise Level Exposure

Hours per day Sound level
8 90dB
6 92dB
4 95dB
3 97dB
2 100dB
1.5 102dB
1 105dB