Fuck the Bullshit! 3rd Official Siccness BBQ Details!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
anonymousman said:
everyone that's been arguing with someone else on this forum keeps saying... "say that to me at the bbq".
lolol

Who's been sayin' that? Like Vamps said this is a family event to just kick back whi'cha folk and have a good time. I'm sure any netbangers who feel froggish will get dealt with accordingly.

Feb 14, 2006
YOUNGNUTT said:
YEAH DAT!!!

BUT BEST BELIEVE I'MMA BE COMPLAIN'N' THE WHOLE WAY DOWN THERE!!! LOL!!!

I could picture that shit^^lol "..this is some bullshit!! as expensive as gas is! fucked up traffic!! next year we better have it in the OC!!*yells out his car window* Move bitch get out the way!.".lol

Feb 14, 2006
^^LOL TOO BAD I CANT INSTALL PHOTOSHOP AT WORK OTHERWISE I'D HAVE PUT THAT FOO 1MURDER4 ON A PINK-RED POWER WHEELS WITH HIM PEDALING HELLA FAST LOL.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
anonymousman said:
i would recommend to search everyone real good or take some metal detectors or someshit to that bbq for whoever is throwing it cause from what i've seen, everyone that's been arguing with someone else on this forum keeps saying... "say that to me at the bbq". And with a lil bit of alcohol in the system some of the netbangers might grow some balls and the cops will end up sending everyone back home.
Netbangers don't have the balls to show their face in public. They get through the day by acting hard on the internet. Most of them are probably 13-year old whiteboys who don't even live in California.

I'll most likely go (90% sure) and I'll be complaining the whole way down like Youngnutt, except I'll be complaining like that Arabic guy at the beginning of "Office Space".

Nov 14, 2002
AdolfOliverBush said:
I think we all just want to see familiar faces (by that, I mean frequent posters), not a bunch of ravers who move like locusts from party to party.
lol

Real shit though. This should be for the Siccness famn and they folk. I don't want no 15 year old white girls that can get me in trouble :devious: