Fuck the Bullshit! 3rd Official Siccness BBQ Details!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Saturday, September 23rd - 12PM
Crown Point at Mission Bay, San Diego

Spot #3 on the map. There is a lake in the middle of the park, basketball courts, bbq pits, covered eating areas, jetski's are available for rent and we're working on gettting some jumpers for the kids..

This is a family event. We will be providing food and water/soda. But you should bring your own liquor. We will also be renting booths out, for all the info hit Coop at 619 690-7400.

There will also be a concert the day before in San Diego. Details on that are coming soon..

Directions: - From South or East San Diego, take I-8 to the Sports Arena Blvd. exit, make a right onto West Mission Bay Drive and continue straight to Ingraham Street. Cross over 2 bridges then go right onto Crown Point Drive. Several large parking lots will be on the right-hand side.
- From North San Diego, take I-5 to the Sea World Drive exit, make a right onto Sea World Drive and continue straight to Ingraham Street. Cross over 2 bridges then go right onto Crown Point Drive. Several large parking lots will be on the right-hand side.
- Parking is free in these lots.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Oh and Stomper, 714KaliHydro, YoungNutt, Slicc Ricc, Surcaliman, Wicked, Caffeine, Adolf, Grimy, 909Criminal, AnaheimRob, Sicc Dawg, TonyG, Davidsaoc, 50cal, all you fuckers better be there..

There's even a rumored guest appearance by the OG himself, big bad Looter of the New Church and if that fool can get out of jail (his baby mamma's the warden) then so can all of you..

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I DONT THINK ANYONE WOULD LET ME LIVE IT DOWN IF I DIDNT SHOW UP SINCE I SORTA DID INSTIGATE THE WHOLE THING. OK I'M A BREAK IT DOWN I'M ONLY 13 YEARS OLD, 5'2, LIVE WITH MY MOM, NEVER GOT A TICKET IN MY LIFE ,AND WILL NEED TO HITCH HIKE MY WAY TO THE BBQ. WILL YOU GUYS STILL BE MY FRIENDS?

MAVA

Sicc OG
Jul 18, 2005
www.gifsoup.com
WXS STOMP3R said:
I DONT THINK ANYONE WOULD LET ME LIVE IT DOWN IF I DIDNT SHOW UP SINCE I SORTA DID INSTIGATE THE WHOLE THING. OK I'M A BREAK IT DOWN I'M ONLY 13 YEARS OLD, 5'2, LIVE WITH MY MOM, NEVER GOT A TICKET IN MY LIFE ,AND WILL NEED TO HITCH HIKE MY WAY TO THE BBQ. WILL YOU GUYS STILL BE MY FRIENDS?
4real?

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Vamps said:
Oh and Stomper, 714KaliHydro, YoungNutt, Slicc Ricc, Surcaliman, Wicked, Caffeine, Adolf, Grimy, 909Criminal, AnaheimRob and Sicc Dawg, TonyG, Davidsaoc, 50cal, all you fuckers better be there..

There's even a rumored guest appearance by the OG himself, big bad Looter of the New Church and if that fool can get out of jail (his baby mamma's the warden) then so can all of you..
HAHAHA!!! IM A BE THERE, FA SHO, DOG!!!

Nov 14, 2002
I ain't afraid of gettin' caught with liquor, that's just a ticket I believe, but what I'm worried about is some drunk ass niqqas startin' something which gives the popos reason to end it. Good shit with the permit, though.