Fuck the Bullshit! 3rd Official Siccness BBQ Details!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Saturday, September 23rd - 12PM
Crown Point at Mission Bay, San Diego

Spot #3 on the map. There is a lake in the middle of the park, basketball courts, bbq pits, covered eating areas, jetski's are available for rent and we're working on gettting some jumpers for the kids..

This is a family event. We will be providing food and water/soda. But you should bring your own liquor. We will also be renting booths out, for all the info hit Coop at 619 690-7400.

There will also be a concert the day before in San Diego. Details on that are coming soon..

Directions: - From South or East San Diego, take I-8 to the Sports Arena Blvd. exit, make a right onto West Mission Bay Drive and continue straight to Ingraham Street. Cross over 2 bridges then go right onto Crown Point Drive. Several large parking lots will be on the right-hand side.
- From North San Diego, take I-5 to the Sea World Drive exit, make a right onto Sea World Drive and continue straight to Ingraham Street. Cross over 2 bridges then go right onto Crown Point Drive. Several large parking lots will be on the right-hand side.
- Parking is free in these lots.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Thats my dads BDAY, and I don't know what we have planned for him, but I always hit Diego (mission valley, fashion valley, chula, and every area in or around diego.) I'll look into hitting it.

And yes, after living in diego (I was raised in the bay) I agree that the ratio of fine women does in fact kill the bay areas.

Mar 7, 2006
hmmm... interesting especially the comment(s) about females. Would've gone but I've been to the Diego and the ratio of fine azz niqqa's dont outweigh those in the town or the bay. Gotta skip this one perhaps if it is in Sac next yr or V-town or The Town but....it aint.