Fuck That Tweaker That Tried To Steal My RayBans on Bus 68

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
WHAT THE FUCC WERE U DOING WEARING RAY BANS ????
nothin wrong with ray bans...i got a pretty sick pair...they're polarized....i mainly got them so when i got fishing i dont' get a fuckin blinding light comin off the water.

also got some gucci shades too tho....

Feb 9, 2003
nothin wrong with ray bans...i got a pretty sick pair...they're polarized....i mainly got them so when i got fishing i dont' get a fuckin blinding light comin off the water.

also got some gucci shades too tho....
Rayban created aviators...what these faggots call "stunna shades" and polarized shades. Damn, can't get no respect for the OG shit no more.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Rayban created aviators...what these faggots call "stunna shades" and polarized shades. Damn, can't get no respect for the OG shit no more.
polarized and stunnas ain't the same. lol....i dunno if tha's what you meant but that's what it seems like.....

polarized has to do with the type of lense. you can actually see into the water like 5-10 ft even if you normally couldn't.

fuck some stunnas tho.....

Dec 4, 2006
Hey man! Don't hate on the Capri-Sun ...I drink them all the time and then I hear my niece and daughter crying to me why I drank them all lol

and my reply is "you girls finished my vitamin water, it's fair & square" ..

How you gonna let a bum snatch your Ray Bans though?

I remember getting robbed for a dollar on the 14 Mission bus headed towards geneva when I was 13 ..now that was some bullshit cuz it was my last dollar too...