Fuck that faggot eminem for shitting on 2pac's legacy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
^^
yup yup thats what im saying...i heard she took out outlawz verses on some songs and edited his words on others...like on some shit talking songs.

Oct 13, 2003
greedygreg209 said:
yes 20sixxx, you and your comments are gay....act like you know

He's one of the most educated people on here. It's dumb niggas like you that will say anything to protect your boy band singer Eminem. Get off Ems dick and come to the relization that his sorry ass is with 2PACs name only because Afeni Shakur was greedy for money.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^shit, talkin bout gettin off dicks, why dont u take 20sixxxs outta your mouth cake boy, talkin bout "20siixxx is so educated, blah blah blah", u his girlfriend faggot? how is he so educated? cuz he spends all his day on the internet searching for information that he will never do more with beside type shit out on an internet forum with? is it cuz he has a college degree? is thats the case, im just as educated, cuz ill have my bachelors degree in the fall from a california state university...20sixxxx is educated on the surfing the internet than taking his i-read-it-on-the-net-so-it-must-be-true info and posting it on the siccness........and did i say anything bout eminem or tupac you fuckin simp, no , i didnt, i personally dont give a fuck bout neither of em, all i know is em is richer than theis whole board put together, and u sound like u have some hatred in your voice, but em must be doing something right, and all of us can sit here and specualte what pac would have done and who he would have done it with if he was here, bottom line is nobody knows, he could of done a gospel record for all we know.....oh and by the way, im not a "dumb nigga", and i hope your black even saying the word...im a college educated white man, thanks for showing your ignorance

May 8, 2002
Solidous_Snake said:
He's one of the most educated people on here. It's dumb niggas like you that will say anything to protect your boy band singer Eminem..
LMAO funniest shit Ive read all day\. What is he your boyfriend :rolleyes: lol.

May 8, 2002
greedygreg209 said:
^^^shit, talkin bout gettin off dicks, why dont u take 20sixxxs outta your mouth cake boy, talkin bout "20siixxx is so educated, blah blah blah", u his girlfriend faggot? how is he so educated? cuz he spends all his day on the internet searching for information that he will never do more with beside type shit out on an internet forum with? is it cuz he has a college degree? is thats the case, im just as educated, cuz ill have my bachelors degree in the fall from a california state university...20sixxxx is educated on the surfing the internet than taking his i-read-it-on-the-net-so-it-must-be-true info and posting it on the siccness........and did i say anything bout eminem or tupac you fuckin simp, no , i didnt, i personally dont give a fuck bout neither of em, all i know is em is richer than theis whole board put together, and u sound like u have some hatred in your voice, but em must be doing something right, and all of us can sit here and specualte what pac would have done and who he would have done it with if he was here, bottom line is nobody knows, he could of done a gospel record for all we know.....oh and by the way, im not a "dumb nigga", and i hope your black even saying the word...im a college educated white man, thanks for showing your ignorance

Good Shit Greedy.

Oct 13, 2003
greedygreg209 said:

I don't give a fuck what education you claim you have cause obviously a smart individual wouldn't simply say "you and your comments are gay". You just sound stupid as fuck just because someone else has a different opinion. A person with a college education would debate with their differences. And talking about suckin dick!!?? Bitch you got kids posting under the name of "cartoon" suckin your dick under your computer desk. Damn homie. You just sound hella stupid and embarrassed yourself by sayin I'm on other niggas dicks. Bitch you got one right under you. Faggot.

@cartoon keep suckin on your boys dick. "hahaha funniest shit I read all day!! Hahaha good shit greedy. Haha I want head greedy!"

Apr 25, 2002
hey tough guy, you still havent answered my question. why is 20sixxxx "one of the most educated" person on here......and you do know what educated means right? ed·u·cat·ed ( P ) Pronunciation Key (j-ktd)
adj.
Having an education, especially one above the average.

Showing evidence of schooling, training, or experience.
Having or exhibiting cultivation; cultured: an educated manner.

so if u dont mind, could you elaborate....and also, id like to see you references stating why tupac would never have worked with eminem or g-unit. i mean obviously you swear up and down he wouldnt, id just like to see your written evidence that shows he wouldn't. after that, could you point out where i am supposively "on em's dick".....this should be fun, i mean, you yourself sound extemely "educated", im sure not just in rap, but in an overall way.

May 8, 2002
Im 22 year old kid

Solidous_Snake said:
@cartoon keep suckin on your boys dick. "hahaha funniest shit I read all day!! Hahaha good shit greedy. Haha I want head greedy!"
What the fuck are you typing about? I read your ridiculous ass post and said it was the funniest shit I had read all day(and it was). Then I read Greedy's post and he clowned you so I let it be known. Now Im on someones dick Ive never met nor even really conversated with on the Siccness??? Im not the one who comes out the blue talkin bout how smart someone is Ive never met. Too bad you don't live in my area or Id give you the chance to call me a kid to my face :dead: .

Apr 25, 2002
aside from the original topic..i do find myself gettin kinda annoyed at Eminem's persona now adays..hes always got his sleeve rolled up..showin his tats like he has to advertise his gangsta..lmao..seriously tho..he started out goofy and now hes all madfaced in interviews tryin to look like hes so damn serious..i dont know whatever maaan

Oct 13, 2003
greedygreg209 said:
hey tough guy, you still havent answered my question. why is 20sixxxx "one of the most educated" person on here......and you do know what educated means right? ed·u·cat·ed ( P ) Pronunciation Key (j-ktd)
adj.
Having an education, especially one above the average.

Showing evidence of schooling, training, or experience.
Having or exhibiting cultivation; cultured: an educated manner.

so if u dont mind, could you elaborate....and also, id like to see you references stating why tupac would never have worked with eminem or g-unit. i mean obviously you swear up and down he wouldnt, id just like to see your written evidence that shows he wouldn't. after that, could you point out where i am supposively "on em's dick".....this should be fun, i mean, you yourself sound extemely "educated", im sure not just in rap, but in an overall way.

You swear you sound intellectual right now:

1) I referred to 2-0-Sixx as being "educated" in that when it's time to debate or argue he has good reasoning and can back up his statements with credible resources.

2) When did I ever "swear up and down" 2Pac wouldn’t collaborate with Em and G-Unit?

3) Cartoon making comments like "You never cease to amaze me with your idiotic not to mention gay comments" and you responding "yes 20sixxx, you and your comments are gay....act like you know" quite obviously tells me you're on Ems nuts. Just because someone else thinks he is not talented enough to collaborate with 2PAC you state their opinions are "gay". You're replies are gay in itself.

@cartoon-He clowned me?? I'm comin "out the blue talkin bout how smart someone is Ive never met."? Who the fuck is protesting? It don't make any sence you're gonna say someones opinion is "gay" just because they don't agree with you. It also doesn't make sence that someone you have never met and you rarely talk to agrees with your premature reply. Both your replies of someone being "gay" is childish. Grow up Kid. You're not gonna put fear in anyone talkin homie. Shut the fuck up and finish up your addition and subtraction homework.

Apr 25, 2002
Solidous_Snake said:

1) I referred to 2-0-Sixx as being "educated" in that when it's time to debate or argue he has good reasoning and can back up his statements with credible resources.
credible sources huh? you ever hear of the phrase dont believe everything u read? especially on the internet.... i can go get several "credible sources" that say tupac is still alive...u gonna believe me cause i back it up with a link to a website? i guess with your logic you will.....hey also, the sky is gonna fall in 2 years, and bin laddin and tupac are working on a rap album in cuba.....i know it must be true cause i read it somewhere on the net......just curious, did u graduate high school? college? anything?

May 8, 2002
Solidous_Snake said:
3) Cartoon making comments like "You never cease to amaze me with your idiotic not to mention gay comments" and you responding "yes 20sixxx, you and your comments are gay....act like you know" quite obviously tells me you're on Ems nuts. Just because someone else thinks he is not talented enough to collaborate with 2PAC you state their opinions are "gay". You're replies are gay in itself.

Originally Posted by 2-0-Sixx
^^Nah, that shit is gay as fuck. queer motherfucker producing Pac's shit, completely gayifying .

He is saying Gay this Gayifing that. Now those are all "gay comments". FYI Im 22 soo quit talkin that kid shit your prolly younger than me. Im through with this thread. Im not gonna sit here and argue back n forth with you or anybody for that matter. But Im sure Ill read some real funny shit from you on here soon enough... until then FUCK YOU!!!

Apr 25, 2002
^lol, im glad you pointed that out....yeah its kinda useless going back and forth with this guy......im sure him and 20sixxx are better left having their intimate conversations in the GOM forum and not bothering them.....i mean, both of them are really "educated", probably the most "educated" people on here.......fuckin simp

Oct 13, 2003
greedygreg209 said:
credible sources huh? you ever hear of the phrase dont believe everything u read? especially on the internet.... i can go get several "credible sources" that say tupac is still alive...u gonna believe me cause i back it up with a link to a website? i guess with your logic you will.....hey also, the sky is gonna fall in 2 years, and bin laddin and tupac are working on a rap album in cuba.....i know it must be true cause i read it somewhere on the net......just curious, did u graduate high school? college? anything?

I'm talking CNN, Non-profit organizations, the SF Guardian, and respectable journalists not some random website made by whomever.

You’re constantly exaggerating what I’m saying. Obviously I don’t believe everything I see or read.

@cartoon- for what its worth, 20sixx comments was immature also. I'm on nobodies side. peace.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
cartoon said:
Too bad you don't live in my area or Id give you the chance to call me a kid to my face :dead: .
LMAO...idiot.

"yeah, too bad youre behind a computer and not to my face or else id kick your ass man"

all of a sudden mofos turn into tough guys...haa...that shit is comedy, ppl threatening others over a screen, THAT shit is hilarious.

Oct 13, 2003
askG said:
LMAO...idiot.

"yeah, too bad youre behind a computer and not to my face or else id kick your ass man"

all of a sudden mofos turn into tough guys...haa...that shit is comedy, ppl threatening others over a screen, THAT shit is hilarious.
THATS WHAT IM SAYIN!!!