Fuck religion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
My religion requires I carry a concealed firearm and knife at all times, there for I am exempt from any gun laws.
You carry a firearm all the time? Also what knife do you carry my favorite right now is the spyderco karahawk I have a harpy too.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
That top one is sick I was wearing a huge survival knife for a while then thought it was too much lol
Yeah, it's overkill to be carrying a fixed blade on your belt everyday and too heavy, I usually just carry the big knives under the car seat or throw it in the glove compartment.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I have to save some weight for my pistol....carrying a big ass bowie knife and pistol at the same time is overkill. Folding knife clipped to pocket it good enough.
I had these two huge throwing knives I got from the Flea for like 20 bucks that came with this jankey sheath and a beretta with no safety pointed at my nuts. Either I was gonna do damage or kill myself trying lmao

You seen the Urban cary holster video with the shotgun tucked in his pants lmao

yeee

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
I hit up a knife collector from Texas on IG for a dope butterfly knife but he wanted $400 for it. I didn't know they went for that much
You could get some really cheap butterfly knives for 20 bucks, but you get what you pay for, the cheap ones have low quality steel and the knife will fall apart after a while. A quality butterfly knife would at least cost 60 to 100 bucks.

Get a Benchmade butterfly knife or any other good brand with good steel.

Last edited: