Fuck Photo Enforced Lights

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
dont waste ya money homie. They did a mythbusters episode on that shit on Discovery and it dont work
Mythbusters solve everything... What the fuck... WEll, I wouldn't just buy it str8 up w/o trying it, but I figured if I went to AutoZone or sumthin, they'd let me try it out 1st. Anyway, fuck photo-enforced traffic lights. Funny, I never got my shit in the mail from Frisco outta all the times I shoulda been caught, but 1 of my boy's got fucked by that 1 in Emeryville kinda by Denny's. That 1's a bitch. I kno multiple people that's gotten flashed @ that light.

Jan 4, 2006
haha @ your name/post

Where were you in such a hurry to get to that you had to run that light in particular?
it was in my work van and i was making a turn on a red light and didnt come to a complete stop, i didnt blow through the intersection

and the paper that came said sign this if it was you (you are not admitting guilt if you do) yeah fucking right. worst thing is its not just a pic but they got the video online.