Fuck Photo Enforced Lights

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
Dont sign it and mail it back man.

Here in AZ if you get a ticket in the mail you gotta sign something admitting it's you and once you do you're guilty.

My friend literally ripped it up and never heard a thing since.

Nov 10, 2006
you just got to buy one of those clear covers that go over your plate but hides it from an angle
In Cali you are not supposed to have any cover over you plate. Remember that if you would rather get pulled over and take your chances on getting an honorable policeman or a corrupt policeman.

This is funny, and a true story

One of the first people to receive a red light ticket in the mail received his notice. He mailed back his notice with an envelope containing a picture of the bail amount in cash. The police mailed him back a picture of handcuffs. He ended up paying the ticket.

Jun 23, 2003
^^ until he gets pulled over and arrested, hah

Nah man. It's pretty well known that signing those is admitting guilt.

Being that it is not sent certified mail. For all they know, as well as any lawyers. You never got that shit in the mail.

Destroy it.

Nuff said.

A ticket is something you sign, stating that you are willing to appear for court.

They can't just send you something in the mail saying you have to go to court.

I've seen one my homey got. It was hella generic with a picture of him from the front, and a shot of the rear plate. We dont have front plates here. But it was politley asking for his to sign if it was him or to state who it was.

I don't think they can issue a warrant based on a picture from a traffic light.

In cali whats the letter say? Does it ask you to sign something or to appear in court?

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
I was recently riding with a friend of mine.

We were coming to a red light, and he shoots right through it. I ask him, "Why'd you do that?" He tells me this is how his brother drives.

We come to another red light, and again, he shoots right through it. I ask him, "Why'd you do that?" Again, he tells me this is how his brother drives.

We come to a green light, and he SLAMS on the brakes. My heart nearly goes into my throat. I shouted at him, "Why do you do that?!"

He replied, "You never know, my brother could be coming the other way."

Jun 13, 2006
In Cali you are not supposed to have any cover over you plate. Remember that if you would rather get pulled over and take your chances on getting an honorable policeman or a corrupt policeman.

This is funny, and a true story

One of the first people to receive a red light ticket in the mail received his notice. He mailed back his notice with an envelope containing a picture of the bail amount in cash. The police mailed him back a picture of handcuffs. He ended up paying the ticket.
see in az you can have that shit since it can be seen when a cop is directly behind you. so fuck cali laws like any of you really follow the law to the letter.