Fuck moving

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2009
what u in germany for bro?
I was working a job at different sites across the States. Germany was the last site and I got to stay behind and take care of the computers we installed. I've been out here for about 4 years working. I had wanted to move to Europe before I got this job, this shit just sort of fell into my lap.

lol @ neshani posting a pic of a dope ass view knowing everbody's gonna say "niiice" and acting like he's miserable cuz he doesnt wanna seem cocky about it.

"fuckin germans"
LOL. Well... yeah. I'm not trying to complain about the new spot (except the bells), I'm stoked to be moving there. It's the process of moving that I hate. I just want to go to sleep for the weekend and wake up in my new place. Plus the Germans do make this shit complicated. I don't know how to install light fixtures and shit like that. Gotta move my oven and fridge.

May 27, 2009
I gotta move too, same apartments but fuck moving big ass dressers, tv's and what not. Not to mention I gotta call DirecTV, Wave internet and change my address on everything.. FUCK! :mad:
Yeah I'm trying to get my shit set up, but I don't speak German. It adds an extra level of confusion and awkwardness. Most places have people that speak some English though so it's usually not too bad.