Fuck malaki- whats your name in hebrew?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Malki Means King in arabic Brah ... lol its my real name...
No it doesn't. You are not a king. Your surname doesn't mean king.

Sorry to break it to you, but Malik is the ONLY Arabic word for king.

Again, Malik does not = Malki, even if the two words appear similar. They're pronounced differently. Malik is pronounced Ma-leek, while Malki is pronounced Mal-kee. Take time to differentiate the two words, in spelling and pronunciation. Are you too stupid to understand that?

There are multiple webpages that cite Malik as the Arabic word for king, yet there are none citing Malki for such. I guess MALKI MEANS NOTHING BRAH, kinda like your rap career.

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
No it doesn't. You are not a king. Your surname doesn't mean king.

Sorry to break it to you, but Malik is the ONLY Arabic word for king.

Again, Malik does not = Malki, even if the two words appear similar. They're pronounced differently. Malik is pronounced Ma-leek, while Malki is pronounced Mal-kee. Take time to differentiate the two words, in spelling and pronunciation. Are you too stupid to understand that?

There are multiple webpages that cite Malik as the Arabic word for king, yet there are none citing Malki for such. I guess MALKI MEANS NOTHING BRAH, kinda like your rap career.
Dear Schmackali: we regret to inform you that your HOLD CARD has been pulled. Please send it to us, and we will send you your Wells Fargo Platinum Markiss card stamped with "Ugly Jew".

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
The name "Malki" does mean "my king"......... in Hebrew, not Arabic.

Malki meaning and name origin

Malki \m(a)-lki, mal-ki\ as a boy's name is of Hebrew origin, and the meaning of Malki is "my king". The root of Melchior, one of the three kings' names.

Malki has 6 variant forms: Malcam, Malkam, Malkiel, Malkior, Malkiya and Mehlech.

Suggested similar baby names are Malak, Malaki, Malakia, Malakie, Malek, Maleki, Malik, Maliq and Mallik.

Read more at Malki - meaning of Malki name