fuck jason garrett

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I WOULD BLAME TONY HOMO BEFORE I BLAMED JASON GARRETT...TONY IS ON THE FIELD...HE GETS AT LEAST 3 DOWNS A SERIES 2 MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN AND HE DONT BE MAKING SHIT HAPPEN...EVERY QB COMPLETES SOME PASSES..GOOD 4 HIM...BUT SINCE HE HAS BEEN QB I HAVE WATCHED THE COWBOYS HAVE SCORING PROBLEMS ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS...YES,THEY DO HAVE SOME HIGH SCORING GAMES....BUT IM TIRED OF THEM HAVING THESE GAMES WHERE THEY ONLY SCORE 7 OR 10 POINTS...THATS NOT HIGH POWERED OFFENSE!!! (OUR D IS COOL)

Apr 14, 2003
i dont give a fuck if they went 16-0. whats romos record in games that really matter? lets get real here. its nowhere near 500 lol youre a tool

Dude has started 4 playoff games... won 1. How many years has he been the starter???
I'm pretty sure most qb's in the league (w/ the exception of Brady and Roethliberger) have lost in the playoffs before they ever started winning playoff games. If you think i'm wrong you're a fuckin idiot.

Not like I really give a fuck, I'm not Romo, I will be a Cowboys fan regardless of who the QB is...

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
lol how the fuck you gonna score 40 a game when your OC aint callin deep plays the stupid fuck calls screens all the time first dez bryant catch WR screen no yards hey lets run the exact same play what do you know no yards again

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Dude has started 4 playoff games... won 1. How many years has he been the starter???
I'm pretty sure most qb's in the league (w/ the exception of Brady and Roethliberger) have lost in the playoffs before they ever started winning playoff games. If you think i'm wrong you're a fuckin idiot.

Not like I really give a fuck, I'm not Romo, I will be a Cowboys fan regardless of who the QB is...
they didnt lose repeatedly. you cant name one qb thats considered elite that hasnt been able to win important games. i could understand if he was on buffalo but HOW THE FUCK do you send 13 players to a pro bowl and NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. thats no franchise qb. sorry bro. even cowboy fans say it.

Aug 9, 2006
lol how the fuck you gonna score 40 a game when your OC aint callin deep plays the stupid fuck calls screens all the time first dez bryant catch WR screen no yards hey lets run the exact same play what do you know no yards again
Tony Romo doesnt have the time to do a 5 step drop and wait for a play to develop down field, read my post and youll learn about your own team, Offense Cords make adjustments to the players they got on the field...If Romo took more drop backs the line would be caught holding more or just beat more..its as simple as that, hopefully for cowboys fans, the oline plays atleast a lil better vs bears