fuck jason garrett

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2003
are you serio right now? All the fucking talent you've got on the offensive ball and 0 points in the first half? Your play calling is trash. I see them run 4 of these lame ass wr screens that aren't going anywhere. This is bullshit... 4 seconds left in the half and you aint near midfield... Knee on the fuking ball... Instead you got 6 going the other way. Nice work, breh. Fuck jason garrett and your shitty playcalling

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
well I'm a dumbfuck for not starting D Hall...

FUUUUUUUUUCK

I'm gonna get shitted on this week in fantasy...........

but back to the game, I'm suprised you guys havn't scored a point yet.

Aug 9, 2006
why does it gotta be the coaches fault? o-line played like they were oakland raider practice sqauders, romo had to go to quick slants because who ever was playing on that redskins dline they were ethier BLOWING up the cowboys o-line or getting held....the cowboys have had problem scoring since day one in preseason, the coach is making adjustments all he can....the players got to fuckin execute the plays breh

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
its his fault for calling a fuckin screen play at the end of the half then choice fumbles they run back and score plus all those weapons and only 7 points not good at all and yeah we are missing the best player to the oline marc columbo who would have been playin for alex barron who is a useless piece of shit back up and needs to be cut i would of taking flozells false starts intead of barron stupid ass holds

Aug 9, 2006
are you fuckin drunker then me?!?!?! you think jason garette called a screen on that play? Romo didnt want to throw the ball down field on a "hail mary" and "checked it down" after the play broke down (again, the pressure on romo).......quit being a blind fan....that fumble was an equaly shared by romo and choice....garette had nothing to with it

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
are you fuckin drunker then me?!?!?! you think jason garette called a screen on that play? Romo didnt want to throw the ball down field on a "hail mary" and "checked it down" after the play broke down (again, the pressure on romo).......quit being a blind fan....that fumble was an equaly shared by romo and choice....garette had nothing to with it
Youre completely right....first off, they shouldve of just ate the clock. But that play was designed to go down field...how was that a designed screen? He freaking pitched it back to him..lol. On the other hand Romo should of just chucked the ball out of bounds once the play broke down- i dont know what people see in Romo, i really dont

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
its not romos fault, he did his job and was very accurate all game, including making a clutch throw only to be pulled back by what I can only describe as a choke from the right tackle.

Aug 9, 2006
Doesnt matter. 47 Pass Attempts WAY to many, We have 3 RBs who can move the chains.
thats whats funny, the cowboys Running situation is extremely overrated IMO, every team in the nfl has a group of running backs that can "move the chains". Choice was overrated after having a few breakout games. Barber seems to be losing his step after all the bashing he has done in a semi-short career (he needs to stop using half his energy in exuberant celebrations after 1 yd pick ups) and felix jones is the guy that has it all the tools in his bag but can never find steady work...

if the cowboys RBs were running the way they were halfway threw last season then the cowboys offense could be the best in the leauge..

but, huge gaping holes in the offense of line is the root of all the problems the cowboys had/have/will have (going back pre-romo).....NFL games are won in the trenches, cowboys fans need to stop blaming a single person for a team effort loss

being the yankees of the nfl doesnt equal=success in the nfl.....the playing field is so much different that week to week you can be a superbowl favorite to worst team in the leauge...

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Barber seems to be losing his step after all the bashing he has done in a semi-short career (he needs to stop using half his energy in exuberant celebrations after 1 yd pick ups) and felix jones is the guy that has it all the tools in his bag but can never find steady work...
Barber is losing a step? LOL! Did you watch the game? He does just fine with the Split carries, catching the ball, blocking, all with a shit OLine right now.

Apr 14, 2003
^^^ hater shit... they went 13-3 wit romo dumbass.. lol

As far as the fumble/touchdown... why the fuck wouldn't you just knee on the ball and go into the half down by 3? Thats not too bad.. instead they went for some bullshit.

I recall this one play where Barber busted thru the line and had like one man to beat, but Dallas had called a timeout right before... on some bullshit.. i was pissed.. you could see marion.. dude plays wit hella emotion...

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^^ hater shit... they went 13-3 wit romo dumbass.. lol

As far as the fumble/touchdown... why the fuck wouldn't you just knee on the ball and go into the half down by 3? Thats not too bad.. instead they went for some bullshit.

I recall this one play where Barber busted thru the line and had like one man to beat, but Dallas had called a timeout right before... on some bullshit.. i was pissed.. you could see marion.. dude plays wit hella emotion...
i dont give a fuck if they went 16-0. whats romos record in games that really matter? lets get real here. its nowhere near 500 lol youre a tool