FUCK HYPHY SHIT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2006
shit homie i rather be in some clean ass crispy ben davis or some sweatpants or jeans than in some big ass skydiving pants and a tall tee down to my knees wit some oversized glasses and a mouth piece. . any day
but thats prolly cause i wasnt born in the 2000's hah

Jun 22, 2007
x4_Kriminal831 said:
I DONT KNOW WHY ALL KINDS OF HOMEBOYS ARE ALL IN TOO THE THIZZ BULL SHIT I LOOK AT THEM AS A JOKE WE'RE NORTHERN RAZA SNICE WHEN DO NORTENOS ACT BLACK? I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE BAY BUT HERE IN THE CENTRAL COAST WE KEEP IT REAL WE KNOW WHO WE ARE WE ARE THE NORTHERN RAZA NOT FUCKING NIGGERS

you sound JUST LIKE my man n some my older homies...

x4_Kriminal831 said:
ALL I'M SAYING IS HOW YOU GONNA CALL YOUR SELF RAZA
AND BE ACT'ING BLACK SO YOUR TELLING ME THIS GOES OUT 2 PISTOL C
SO TELLING ME THAT THE OLDERS HOMEBOYS WHO PUT THERE SOUL AND ALL THERE BLOOD IN2 THIS AND ARE LIFERS IN THE PINTA WALK THE YARDS CALLING ON ANOTHER NIGGERS 'wut up cutty,what cha doing nigga,thizz,go dumb blood"? LIKE I SAID YEA I WEAR BENS WITH CORTEZ AND MY SOLID WHITE SHIRT ALL IM SAYING IS WHY ACT BLACK WHEN YOUR NOT?
SO WHAT ITS ALL COO IF A HOMEBOY ACTS ALL WHITE WASHED LISTENING TO SLIM SHADY THROWING UP THE "T" WITH SOME GRILLS AND STUNNA SHADES ON im FROM WATSONVILLE HOMIE GET SCHOOLED DOWN AND ASK THE OLDER HOMEBOYS BOUT THIS SHIT FUCKING J-CAT
firzt off all lil nigga i've been 2 da pin n know what time it iz n not 1 homie in dat mutha fucka ever came up 2 me n told me i waz conducting myself in any dizrezpectful manner or dat i waz dizrezpecting da ene so since u say u schooled down then u would know dat uz city boyz iz way diffrent then u farmerz or did ur niggaz not school u on dat n u wanna sit here n say sum homiez b acting black show me how a black perzon actz n change dat "K" 2 a "C" cuz blackz were da firzt 2 do it cuz u dont wanna be acting black u 1 of them niggaz who thingz they big n hard cuz they put in sum work in da county n in da pin but never on da streetz

XiVillain408 said:
HYPHY WAS STARTED BY BLACK FOLKS SO THEREFOR ITS THEIRS.
JUST AS NORTE WAS STARTED BY MEXICANS AND THEREFOR IT IS OURS.
AND HYPHY IS NOT ANYTHING BUT A NEW TREND AND A STUPID EXCUSE TO TAKE EXTACY PILLS(WICH IS BY THE WAY AGAINST THE NORTHERN RULES N REGULATIONS) AND GET ALL FUCKIN GACKED OUT AND DANCE AROUND.
IT IS ANOTHER EXCUSE FOR PEOPLE TO SLOWLY SLIP AWAY FROM THE NORTE LIFESTYLE AND ADAPT TO SOMETHING ELSE AS A SUBSTITUTE.
IM NOT WIT THE HYPHY SHIT ONE BIT.CAUSE I AM MYSELF. BEFORE MAC DRE PASSED AWAY NONE OF YOU FOOLS WAS HYPHY AND NOW YOUR ALL DOING IT OUT OF NOWHERE,
YOU KNOW WHAT WE CALL THAT???? FOLLOWERS!!
DONT BE A FOLLOWER BE A FUCKIN LEADER.
so what u sayn iz dat nortenoz dat r not mexican r not true nortenoz even dough thier r way more none mexicanz dat bang norte

Feb 21, 2006
Pistol-Cee said:
so what u sayn iz dat nortenoz dat r not mexican r not true nortenoz even dough thier r way more none mexicanz dat bang norte
maybe in the "sko" but around here its pretty much nothin but mexicans bangin norte.
yea theres the occasional guero here and there. but 90% of the gang population here is chicano.
and i never seen a black homeboy in my life. but while incarserated i seen black scraps.

Feb 21, 2006
YuNGAZzCUTtYBoY said:
i know one thing wont none of you muthafuckaz bring that weak shit you talkin to tha town an ya'll get mixed up wit hyhpy music too much come to tha town an profile me i'll crack yo jaw nigga thatz hyphy
nigga?
i think thats what homeboy meant when he said acting black. cause only blacks say nigga. and if a white dude or someone else says nigga the blacks get all offended hah,.
anyways "cutty" thats pretty much what homeboy means.

Feb 21, 2006
paisa? see how you hyphy cats are.
quick to hate on homies that are jus going by the roots.
you wanna call me a paisa jus cause i can speak more spanish than you?
just cause im not wit the whole hyphy trend you guys are following?
please "nigga". im no paisa. im a northern california chicano. always have been and will continue to be. i aint quick to hop on someone elses bandwagon just cause everyone else wanna do it. al rato uno cuatro ::

Feb 21, 2006
like i said i got pride for my people an i respect my ancestors and my culture and herritage so FUCK HYPHY and all mothafuckers who dont got no respect for their own kind.

Dec 21, 2005
YuNGAZzCUTtYBoY said:
a i'm out here all day real gangsta homeboy e15th n 23rd east oakland paisa i just got outta santa rita wit some real niggaz from tha grande you weak ass internet square so i fux wit san jo come out here an say fuck tha town

OKKK UR COOLIZZLE NIGGAAAAA HYPHYTENO 4-LIFEEEE FO SHOOO MAHEE NIZALEEEEE YHADDEDIEUEMA FEWK THAMIZZLE GET STUPIDDD GO DUMMMMMY NIGGGGGGGGA NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NIGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA