FUCK EM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 31, 2003
I HATE THEM PUTOZ THAT $AY NORTENOZ AND BULLDOGZ ARE THE $AME! DO YOU OTHER ENEZ GET THAT FROM FOOLZ THAT DONT BANG $YIN THAT WE DA $AME HELL NAW IF YOU DONT KNOW THE DIFFRENCE THEN YOU AINT NO O.G.

Nov 11, 2003
Nortenos and bulldogs are the same. Just like surenos and nortenos are the same. They share the same blood, but for some stupid fucking reason, they want to kill each other.

Mar 31, 2003
AY FOOL..........I DUNNO IF DAT IZ YOUR LUNG BUT YOU GOTTA $TOP BLAZIN CUZ THAT $HIT IZ FUCKIN WIT YOUR MIND BRO, BUT THEY AINT DA $AME AND FUCK NO WE AINT GOT DA $AME BLOOD AZ $CRAPAZ YOU GOTTA RECOGNIZE DAT $HIT HOMIE

Nov 11, 2003
How can you say that nortenos and bulldogs, the majority of which share mexican ancestary, are not of the same blood? Maybe all those lenos are starting to put holes in your brain, chumpcake.

Nov 11, 2003
Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie, or are you gonna bite?

Don't be mad at me cause you share the same blood as some scraps and bulldogs. It's your folks fault, not mine.

Bitch.

Jan 21, 2004
Spook dont even pay that bitch any mind....he always talks shit cuz he knows he will never come out his room long enough ta be beat down like the lil bitch he is.....hell keep talkin shit to you long as he knows its pissin you off.....

And i feel you on people not knowin the difference between gangs......i hate mafuccaz who think all red is the same gang....n all blue is the same......confusin slobs wit eNes and Crips wit scraps......

Nov 11, 2003
^^^LMAO @ some cupcake with XIV in his screen name calling me a netbanger.

And as far as Stubbo the Stay-Puffed dough boy is concerned, his opinion doesn't mean shit. He's a bottom dweller, plain and simple. Any "man" that leaks pictures of his ex-girlfriend onto the net after she dumps his sorry ass has no business speaking on anyone or anything, ever. So shove some more cheetos in between those chubby cheeks of yours fatboy, and remember, when the adults are talking, keep your fucking mouth shut before you make a bigger fool out of yourself than you already have.

Chumpcake.

Jan 21, 2004
lmao....keep talkin like you know what ya sayin....i aint got no reason ta really care but since you must be in my kool aid so much then at least get the flavor right.....me & Jade was still together till Halloween which is way after the pics....and I moved out in August cuz i wanted ta go bacc ta Stoccton so how does that mean she dumped me???? even shed tell your dumb ass that shit......but liek i keep sayin you just some shit talkin nerdy whiteboy that likes the safety of his basement.....go get some fresh air mayne you been online too much......

Nov 11, 2003
Fucking bottom dweller. I'm latino, unlike you, you fucking pug mutt. And even if I were a "nerdy whiteboy," i still wouldn't be a grossly overweight mexican with a stubby dick. Go leak some more photos and concoct some stories about how your email was hacked. Jade may be stupid enough to believe you, but everyone sees through your fake paint.

Bitch.

Jan 21, 2004
ok im overwieght now....yea you really know what you talkin about......keep up the good work you sorry excuse for a latino.....you white mayne give it up.......

Jan 21, 2004
you need ta kill being offended by it......i gives a fucc if you said wetbacc or spic i wouildnt be offended by it.....i wasnt talkin to you so dont cry about it....i got white homies that are down as fucc and they wouldnt give a fucc if i was talkin about another white boy as long as i wasnt directly disrespectin them....

Status
Not open for further replies.