FUCK DRAKE . NIGGA MIGUEL FRESCO SHYTS ON DRAKE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
I feel like the Siccness hit a new low, all of a sudden folks are coming on here saying so and so is better then artists we dont give a fuck about

Apr 5, 2004
nigga u made me cut off c-bo birds in the kitchen for this shit?!?!?!
lol that songs played out since like the 8th grade nigga , ill slap it from tyme to to tyme but yall dont lyke listening to nuthin fresh and new ?? fuck man ... iono ma bad it aint tech n9ne or hustla, OR SUM OLD ASS C-BO haha fuck c-bo i never liked him n e wayz

I feel like the Siccness hit a new low, all of a sudden folks are coming on here saying so and so is better then artists we dont give a fuck about
who the fuck are u slappin ??!? haha some old school bay shyt??? haha everyday!??? haha fuck atlanta music slap harder then most shyt bein put out now, fuck e-40s new albums, i downloaded them 2 weeks b4 they came out for free and never gave a fuck to even burn them to a cd. zaytoven is putin out nuthin but raw ass music,.

What makes Drake better than this guy is his beats.
drake got dope beats yes.. but so does mike fresh, gucci and oj, waka flocka. three 6 mafia. damn haha 3 6 mafia throwin out dope ass solos these days. who tha fuck yal listening to thas really raw?!?? haha

MOST OF YALL GOT SHYTY TASTE FOR QUALITY PRODUCTION AND FEEL GOOD MUSIC ANY WAYS U FKN BANANAS LOL

Jul 25, 2007
I dont listen to Drake or mainstream for that matter but wtf is this sorry excuse for hip hop? I thought I was listening to a hook in the beginning and was waiting for some rapping but this nigga kept singing. Peep my sig, that's how u do it.