FUCK!! Dilfer to start for Smith in Sunday's game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
NO BECAUSE EVERY TIME HE STARTS TO GET IT GOING THEY JUST START CALLING A BUNCH OF USELESS PASS PLAYS AND GADGET PLAYS
This is true. Frank is averaging over 4 yards per carry now, if they would keep giving him the damn ball that average would rise and he'd gain way more yards per game because anyone who watches him will notice he gets stronger as the game goes on. The pass plays are obviously not gonna work, so why abandon the run? Even if we're behind.. The run will get us some yardage, incomplete passes get us nowhere.

Apr 21, 2006
This is true. Frank is averaging over 4 yards per carry now, if they would keep giving him the damn ball that average would rise and he'd gain way more yards per game because anyone who watches him will notice he gets stronger as the game goes on. The pass plays are obviously not gonna work, so why abandon the run? Even if we're behind.. The run will get us some yardage, incomplete passes get us nowhere.
ya if we would just give frank like over 25 carries at least the defense would start to wear down and that would open the fucking passing game up. I miss norv turner:mad:

Jul 9, 2002
I'm a raider fan who is turning temporary 9er fan seeing as the 49ers need to have a better record than the raiders for the sake of stopping the golith that is the Patriots from picking before the Raiders and taking someone lik McFadden, most say NE will choose Animal Jr, who may turn out to be a beast thanks to the 49ers trading away their pick last year.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I just hope to god they can at least beat the fuckin rams, they are one of the few teams in the league that stink about as bad as we do. losing would be a real slap in the face after getting owned by seattle on monday night

Aug 19, 2005
Damn...now Shaun Hill is hurt too. If Dilfer goes down, I guess were finally gonna see Michael Robinson or Arnaz Battle at QB.

http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/default.asp?item=700789

Quarterback Alex Smith will not start Sunday against the Rams due to soreness in his forearm and shoulder, and now third-stringer Shaun Hill is questionable, too.

Hill sustained a dislocated index finger on his throwing hand and is believed to have a hairline fracture in the finger after he hit a helmet while throwing a pass in practice Thursday. He will try to throw later today with the finger taped up. The club says it might be a two-week injury.