FUCK BUTTON MASHERS ON XBOX LIVE IN FIGHT NIGHT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
I use the buttons, and there are pros and cons to using them. The punches are faster, but are not nearly as powerful as they are when you use the analog.

I use the buttons because my style is more defensive, and I throw a lot of counters, and the buttons are a lot quicker.

And NO, the game was not meant to play with the analog sticks, its just a preference. Just like the view in NBA 2K, I still use the 2K view like the old Dreamcast games, its not an advantage, its just how I like it.

Step your Fight Night game up !

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
the only thing ive complained about on an online game is tony hawk pro skater 3 on playstation 2, some of them kids have some weird ass code where they never fall because the balance thing dont move, so you gotta sit there for 5 minutes in between games while some 11 year old shows off trying to get 60 million points on one trick

even when i ended up damn near the best tony hawk pro skater player ever and i was getting like 6 million on one trick, id still get owned by them lil cheaters

Jan 7, 2004
yeah I use the buutons I hate using the stick I think it sucks or maybe I just suck at using it but fuck it the buttons are there and I am going to use them but on a different subject something that sucks is when you play madden online and motherfuckers want to onside kick everytime wtf is that all about.

Jun 15, 2005
Its not "meant" to be played with the analog stick, I'd like you to prove that statement, and, that shit isn't "more real" if you do, it's a gotdamn video game.

Fucking crybaby.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
Gas One said:
the only thing ive complained about on an online game is tony hawk pro skater 3 on playstation 2, some of them kids have some weird ass code where they never fall because the balance thing dont move, so you gotta sit there for 5 minutes in between games while some 11 year old shows off trying to get 60 million points on one trick

even when i ended up damn near the best tony hawk pro skater player ever and i was getting like 6 million on one trick, id still get owned by them lil cheaters
it isnt cheating if youve exposed flaws in the game design

ever since i seen people win at sf tournaments by only using low strong or something like that im a firm believer

its like tests or walls u make people pass , u may win before u even have to do any actual fighting

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
LOL@Some lil 9 year old beatin' his ass nd' callin him names nd' shit.
than out tha' cutz!

FUCK YOU BUTTON MASHER!
...followed by crys, as he hugz his controller and sucks on tha analog stick
=]

Feb 13, 2005
C.M.P CEO said:
they wouldnt have designed the game button functionss if they didnt want u to use it.step yo video game skills up
foreal man. they got a ANALOG ONLY room for people to play in on LIVE. and plus, the original knockout kings uses buttons, and fight night. and if you was dope at the game you would be able to handle button mashers