FUCK A-ROD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 23, 2006
yes, fuck you and your ass cheeks full of roids, I hate you. They should kick your faggot ass inspiring little kids to wear blue lip stick out of the MLB. Go stick your dick in that 40+ year old "virgin". I hope it falls off. FUCK YOU PRETTY BOY HOMO.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
lol @ 6 in the morning

either this fool was up all night doing hella coke watching the same episode of sportscenter over and over again thinking how much he hates a-rod the whole time

or he just woke up in a pissed off mood and wanted to take it out on somebody so he made this thread

either way it's funny

Dec 30, 2003
yes, fuck you and your ass cheeks full of roids, I hate you. They should kick your faggot ass inspiring little kids to wear blue lip stick out of the MLB. Go stick your dick in that 40+ year old "virgin". I hope it falls off. FUCK YOU PRETTY BOY HOMO.
You know how I know your gay?

You called A-Rod a Pretty Boy Homo to try and hide your own gayness @ 6am....

Jul 4, 2008
I think he was watching sportscenter's re runs and prolly got sick of half the show being directed at A-rod, being you know they do that
He is so overpaid its ridiculous
and he fucking sucks to throw that on top of it