fuck a DUI

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 30, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Well, ya boy waz FUCKIN too drunk to be driven and the inevitable happened.... I waz goin about 90-100mph on Arorua and lost control by green lake and fuckin spun out and wraped my car around a telephone pole... needless to say I totaled my car, got arrested and fucked up my back... the copz said I should be dead...

So learn from my horrible mistake and DON'T FUCKIN DRINK AND DRIVE YALL!!!!!

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
lesson learned......

Damn man thats real fucked up tone.....yous a fool for dippen a hundo on Aurora tho...Boy, you must have been perckin!!!

Feb 13, 2005
LOL THAT'S FUCKED UP HOMIE I GOTS TWO OF THEM BITCHES PIMP & GO TO TREATMENT NOW (FOR TWO YEARS)! LOL. U GONNA BE DOING THE SAME! COST ME ABOUT TEN G'S TOTAL (MORE ACTUALLY IF U TAKE OTHER CHIT INTO ACCOUNT), LAWYERS, TREATMENT COSTS, COURT, ETC. THE OFFICER WAS RIGHT U SHOULD BE DEAD HOMIE!!!!! & I'VE DONE JAIL TIME TOO. I JUST DID THREE MONTHS ABOUT 8 MONTHS AGO AT RJC IN KENT FOR GETTING CAUGHT DRIVING W/O MY LICENSE SO WHEN THEY SUSPEND YO LICENSE DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TRYING TO DRIVE OR BE SNEAKY ABOUT IT UNLESS U WANT TO DO TIME FOR BS! SO TAKE THE BUS FOR TRANSPORTATION OR GET RIDES FROM PEEPS! LOLLLLLLL. GOOD LUCK WIT THE CHIT! IN THIS STATE OF WASHINGTON DUIS, CHILD SUPPORT & DOMESTIC VIOLENCE THE JUDGES DON'T LIKE SO DON'T PLAY WIT THEM! OR FUCK AROUND DO WHAT THEY SAY! OH YEAH YOUR GONNA BE DOING AA MEETINGS TOO OHHH BOYYY THAT CHIT SUCKS!!!!

bigantdna3

Apt3/DNA Mobfather
Nov 14, 2003
we all die it wasn't your time! Duing is cool if you make it home but everyone trips when you get wrapped up! Just like selling dope, gambling, pimping, we all pay dues! Welcome to reality!

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
Shit I've been lucky the amount of times I've driven home and not remembered a fuckin thing. I've had a few close calls and now I make sure I'm cool before I hop behind the wheel.....The fucked up thing about DUIs though is that even though you might be fine to drive you're still over .08.

Jul 12, 2002
bigantdna3 said:
we all die it wasn't your time! Duing is cool if you make it home but everyone trips when you get wrapped up! Just like selling dope, gambling, pimping, we all pay dues! Welcome to reality!
DUI'ing is cool? didn't Cougnut's death involve somebody driving under the influence? Rethink your statement man.

Dec 30, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I had my arainment today... 5 AA meetings a week until I have court on May 16th... the judge said I cant drink or do any other type of drugs so are they going to piss test me at AA??? Am I gunna have to quit kickin it wit miss mary jane???

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
everything happens for a reason, this might be the best thing that could have happened to you in a twisted way.....stay optimistic man, shit like this happens to everyone...

Feb 13, 2005
hell yeah no drugs pimp your p.o. will (maybe not p.o.) but your treatment center will do the piss testing for sure! don't fuck up with them dog cuz if u fuck up at treatment (meaning not showing up or failing piss tests) you'll have to do inpatient treatement which is better than jail but like jail in a way! your on a trip of your life now! lol. shit's not a joke dog! they don't give a fuck they'll throw your ass in jail!

Sep 12, 2002
C Marsh said:
DUI'ing is cool? didn't Cougnut's death involve somebody driving under the influence? Rethink your statement man.
rapper or regular citizen, who cares; its someones life that has been endangered/altered/completely taken -- people who drink and drive and hit other people usually live, and kill the person they hit - because the sober person goes in to shock whereas the drunk person doesnt....... above all negative shit that can come out of drinking and driving (fines, jail, a totaled ride) taking SOMEONE ELSES LIFE but yourself surviving the incident has to be the worst thing i can think of; you wont ever get over that shit, and if you do get over it you deserve to be sepearted from your life and loved ones by a drunk driver plowing in to you... IMO

Feb 13, 2005
YEAH MAN I KNOW TWO PEOPLE THAT SURVIVED CRASHES & THEY WAS DRIVING DRUNK BUT THEY COUSIN DIED. TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE! BOTH HAD TO GO TO PRISON & TO TOP THAT OFF LIVE WITH THE FACT THAT THEY COUSIN DIED WHILE THEY WAS DRIVEING DRUNK. FUCKED UP SHIT!

Jul 12, 2002
Parapraxis said:
rapper or regular citizen, who cares; its someones life that has been endangered/altered/completely taken -- people who drink and drive and hit other people usually live, and kill the person they hit - because the sober person goes in to shock whereas the drunk person doesnt....... above all negative shit that can come out of drinking and driving (fines, jail, a totaled ride) taking SOMEONE ELSES LIFE but yourself surviving the incident has to be the worst thing i can think of; you wont ever get over that shit, and if you do get over it you deserve to be sepearted from your life and loved ones by a drunk driver plowing in to you... IMO
I said cougnut because he is from apt 3, which is cougnut's people/label. i knew he knew him so it was personal to him. i would never differentiate between so and so and a celeb.