Fuck a cable tv bill...fuck netflix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
Thanks man, I tried this one for a little bit but it kinda felt like a step backwards after blackbox.
I'm actually looking for a kind of similar build but I think there are so many at the moment.
I guess I just have to try a few
Yeah ya pretty much better to just find something that works best for you through trial and error breh

Feb 11, 2006
ma nigga look at this shit,make sure you watch the vid at the end...

Im sure the Roku 3 does the same shit,its all about getting XBMC media app onto what ever box you are using I think.

Once that shit is on you just DL the add ons for what ever you like and install them into the box,there are Hundreds ,for example site scrapers that will trawl the net for any search query you put into the box and find what you want.

You can get any PPV and Live TV through the add ons I mentioned earlier or you can get the sport streaming Add ons for PPV like sports devil...I have taken some pics live from my house to show you what I mean :classic:

the add on below is what I use for most of my shit,its just so user friendly,you can see that the sports link and Live TV options,well when you enter those you just find what you want to watch (just watched Star Trek into Darkness on the featured option :siccness: )

Ok so if you want something that will deal specifically for sports shows and PPV Events you can get something like sports devil.

with that you choose a link

then choose some free shit you want to watch LIVE,If the Money Mayweather fight is on just choose the Boxing option then one of the Hundreds of Links to the fight,sit back and break out the Popcorn (Notice one of the pics has Highlights if you missed anything )

As for Live tv Homie there are like Hundreds of Links and Add ons that cater to that but me I just use Mash up,but like I say there are many ways to watch shit on these boxes its just about customizing it to how you want it exactly the same way you would on an Iphone with Apps. THE DUDE SAYS IN THE VIDEO BELOW YOU CAN RUN THE LIVE TV ON DEVICE THAT CAN GET XBMC SO YOU CAN DO IT ON ALOT OF SHIT NOT JUST APPLE TV BOX

Hope this shit helped ,for real though its the best shit I copped in a long time thats actually worth the money.
3 year old post but is still relevent to anyone wanting info

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
And don't get me wrong, 3 years ago I been peeped this but I couldn't get it working with xbmc.... (no Xbox, you needed an Xbox at the time from what I understood, and later with an earlier version of Kodi...at the time I may have been too faded to do shit all the way right).....I got it right with this Jarvis tho.

Feb 11, 2006
I only fuck with fusion ... recently copped me the latest raspberry p.i and ...still got my original apple tv2's that made me make this thread lol but they hella old now and I can fullly feel the difference between dual core and quad core systems .. one thing I have done on the P.i is to only install and enable only the essential apps (exodus is running everything for me right now) i woukd reccomend anyone fuckin with kodi only does the same,all tjose other little extra shits like Skins,certain wizards and those stupid arabic / chinese news addons that seem to so.e how appear in your apps need to go ,but yeah my nigz over all these rasberry p.i thangs are straight up quality with how smooth they run ...

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
two words for ya!...Ares Wizard!......do this to your Kodi, it updates everything to the current configuations and you can select how you want your kodi to look by selecting a build(skin) for it,..kind of like how people use to decorate their Myspace page! haha,... they got rid of alot of bottom feeders and only got the top notch working skins on there!...but you gotta have the current Jarvis version of kodi for them to work pimp!.. here u go brah-goons, hook yo shit up!... i think that code he typed in the video is old,..the new one is...... http://areswizard.co.uk/

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2006
two words for ya!...Ares Wizard!......do this to your Kodi, it updates everything to the current configuations and you can select how you want your kodi to look by selecting a build(skin) for it,..kind of like how people use to decorate their Myspace page! haha,... they got rid of alot of bottom feeders and only got the top notch working skins on there!...but you gotta have the current Jarvis version of kodi for them to work pimp!.. here u go brah-goons, hook yo shit up!... i think that code he typed in the video is old,..the new one is...... Index of /

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcBR3-9MNAM
Those skin things is what the majority of people complain about that fucks up their shit and causes hella lag ,but if it works for you then run that shit but for me after using xbmc/kodi for 3 years i just find them a pain