FuCc Microsoft

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
iight, I've heard all the problems with the 3 death lights for the 360 and was like no...I'll never buy one...so my girlfriend goes and buys me a used one from gamestop and doesn't bother to get the warranty....grr....so it burns out on me, I get on xbox.com...tried to repair it online...no...it says it's already registered....so I call there 1-800 bullshit.....go all the way thru, said I'll have to pay $99 for another warranty and they'll fix it.....well they fucc'd that up too.....they don't know what they did but they can't erase an original order I placed last month off....so they tell they'll call me bacc in 2 days.....no calls.....so I called them about a half hour ago.....took them 15mins of putting me on hold to tell me the same thing....we are going to escalate this and you call bacc in 3-5 business days.......fucc that, I'm having this one foo fix it and then I'm gonna sell it on craigslist and invest in a WII

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i havent had problems with my xbox at all...except games freeze if i dont install them on my hard drive..like i cant play fable 2 worth shit without it freezing, gotta install it.

they sent me a hard drive for 20 bucks, i went in the store they was like 140 bones...so...beyond microsoft points being a sham, i like it.

ive definitely put too much money into it, but its been cool.

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
MICROSOFTS MARKETING IS FUCKIN SICK, THEY GOT A SHIT PRODUCT AND GOT HELLA MOTHAFUCKAS BUYING HELLA OF EM (NOT SAIYING WAY-CIDE BOUGHT HELL OF EM) BUT I KNOW HELLA PEOPLE THAT HAVE WENT THROUGH THREE OR 4 360'S, THE PRICE OF THE SYSTEM IS CHEAPER THHEN THE PS3 BUT AFTER YOU BUY ALL THEM ACCSESORIES YOU NEED IT COMES UP TO WAY MORE, ALL THE X-BOX REALLY HAS IS HALO GEARS OF WAR AND FABE AND AINT THOSE GAMES ON THE PC? X-BOX WOULD BE COOL IF WASNT SUCH A PIECE OF SHIT PRODUCT

Oct 3, 2006
i dont know bout where u from but go on craigslist on video games and look up who does repairs for the rrod...happened to a couple guys here in fresno and they had their shit fixed for like 40 bucks

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
MICROSOFTS MARKETING IS FUCKIN SICK, THEY GOT A SHIT PRODUCT AND GOT HELLA MOTHAFUCKAS BUYING HELLA OF EM (NOT SAIYING WAY-CIDE BOUGHT HELL OF EM) BUT I KNOW HELLA PEOPLE THAT HAVE WENT THROUGH THREE OR 4 360'S, THE PRICE OF THE SYSTEM IS CHEAPER THHEN THE PS3 BUT AFTER YOU BUY ALL THEM ACCSESORIES YOU NEED IT COMES UP TO WAY MORE, ALL THE X-BOX REALLY HAS IS HALO GEARS OF WAR AND FABE AND AINT THOSE GAMES ON THE PC? X-BOX WOULD BE COOL IF WASNT SUCH A PIECE OF SHIT PRODUCT
what accessories?? like extra controllers and games? i bought a 360 in 06 and it came with the headset, controller, and everything i needed to play. never had a single problem with the 360. only time i got the flashing lights it ended up being that the system was not all the way hooked up to the wall socket.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Only Halo 2 and Gears of War 1 are on PC. Gears 2 and Halo 3 are only on Xbox 360. The only people who had to buy everything separate was the people with the Arcade 360 console.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i bought everything seperate but it wasnt even that big of a deal. if i bought a 699 dollar hdtv for my xbox im not really trippin offa 20 dollar wires. xbox sent a hard drive for 20 bucks...my dog ate my headphones that were 20 bucks...so i bought 100 dollar ones... so even with 100 dollar headphones, after having a HD and wires, it still wasnt the price of a ps3.

AT FIRST i was kinda bothered

but now its not that big of a deal really

was i happy about basically spending 200 dollars for one game (gears of war 2 : 70.00 + headphones: 100 *only game i use headphones for*) no, but...its the price i have to pay to be entertained..and ive been playing it for months, so it did its job.

id be really pissed off if my xbox died tho...id prolly hate the shit

games could be cheaper...im really not cool with 70 dollar games...

if there was no xbox arcade pack i wouldnt have bought the shit, so i think it was dope.

Aug 7, 2003
lesson 1: learn to read

:ermm:
umm its a general statement, not directed at him or his girlfriend, but to any one reading.

again stay off my dick and you must really be a nerd to be in the video game forum.

go back to hating me, life, religion some more

we all know you hate yourself the most so have fun the rest of your life looking at your face in the mirror when you brush your stank ass teeth.

Jan 18, 2006
games could be cheaper...im really not cool with 70 dollar games...
Thats probably what pisses me off most about both ps3 and 360 games, i refuse to pay that much even though i got the loot. i wait till they get down to $30. I guess Microsoft found a way around people getting modded systems, they made them so shitty that you have keep getting them replaced and modded systems cant be returned lol

C.L.

Oct 4, 2007
This is why I bought my 360 at Best Buy. With the 50$ warranty you can go in and get that shit replaced on the spot.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
umm its a general statement, not directed at him or his girlfriend, but to any one reading.

again stay off my dick and you must really be a nerd to be in the video game forum.

go back to hating me, life, religion some more

we all know you hate yourself the most so have fun the rest of your life looking at your face in the mirror when you brush your stank ass teeth.
lol