FUCC MAN, GET LOW RECORDS HAS DONE IT AGAIN!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
I DONT THINK ANY OF HIS SOLOS OR GROUP ALBUMS HAVE BEEN BULLSHIT JUST HIS COMPALATIONS. THE LAST 2 GOOD CDS HE PUT OUT IS THAT AUTHENTIC AND THAT JT AND THE GAMBAZ.

SAV-MAN YOU WERE PRETTY ON POINT ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID, BUT LIKE I THOUGHT THAT BAY AREA BOSSES WAS TIGHT.

Feb 19, 2003
Playa510 said:
I DONT THINK ANY OF HIS SOLOS OR GROUP ALBUMS HAVE BEEN BULLSHIT JUST HIS COMPALATIONS. THE LAST 2 GOOD CDS HE PUT OUT IS THAT AUTHENTIC AND THAT JT AND THE GAMBAZ.

SAV-MAN YOU WERE PRETTY ON POINT ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID, BUT LIKE I THOUGHT THAT BAY AREA BOSSES WAS TIGHT.

Oh, yeah, thanks for reminding me of something, Playa 510...JT has actually put out TWO Bay Area Bosses compilations! Are you talking about volume #1 or #2 as the one you liked? I have yet to run into BAB #2 at any store, but I now remember hearing that #2 was pretty tight from some posters on the "Bayridaz" webpage (BTW--don't they ever update?). The only bad thing people had to say about BAB #2 was that the song titles were not listed, only the artists who appeared on them! LMFAO! No one said if any of the songs on BAB #2 were recycled or not, though.

The strategy I explained in my post could work in reverse order, too, in that some people who need to save their cash may just like compilations and don't want to bother with any individual group/solo CDs, Get Low and otherwise. If you ONLY bought the compilations so that you could have a taste of individual songs and didn't bother with the JT/Seff/Gamblaz, etc. solos, then the songs you'd hear on the compilations would be "new" to you, too. It all comes down to your taste. I just remember not having the desire to buy BAY AREA BOSSES 1 because when I checked the tracklisting on webpages and whatnot, I already had some of the "outside Get Low" songs on those artists' individual CDs (i.e. Guce & The Mobbalotti, Mac Mall, C-Bo/Killa Tay/Dime, etc). PEACE!

Jan 19, 2003
im against bootleggin but if you gonna do it then bootleg get low albums , they gonna constantly try to take me for their money then ima make a grip off them......one hustle leads to the next

Jan 19, 2003
working right next to the legal department at work i learn more and more everyday........i talked with some lady at work in the legal department and she said thats actually a VERY sueable offense , if the get low fam keeps pullin shit like this its only a matter of time before someone gets pissed off bout losing their $20 and sues jt and makes his ass broke (again, lol).

Jun 12, 2002
NICKpro RM said:
i had to bring this up again because regardless of the fucked up features listing THIS ALBUM IS TIGHT AS FUCK.

d-moe never disappoints...
i agree....I put on story of a thug on my way tah work n like a bunch of mah boyz from da block got in front of mah car n was like BURN ME THAT SHIT!... I was like hell na go tah mission music n cop it