Fucc J prince and rap a lot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2006
Let me be the first to say it now my nigga Yuk done gave em they last album. Fucc J prince and rap a lot. I went to their site and there is almost no mention of mdmp yet it was released today. I fuccs wit face, but J prince need to get his dicc out his mouth and start pushin they artists more. He doin it wit z-ro and trae somewhat but not enough.

Feb 8, 2003
Let me be the first to say it now my nigga Yuk done gave em they last album. Fucc J prince and rap a lot. I went to their site and there is almost no mention of mdmp yet it was released today. I fuccs wit face, but J prince need to get his dicc out his mouth and start pushin they artists more. He doin it wit z-ro and trae somewhat but not enough.

YOUR SO TUFF!

Not get your narrow azz off the computer gather your money up take a ride out to Houston and tell J that to his face I gurantee you will come up missing.

From what I understand YUK has already been off Rap A Lot before this album dropped. So why in teh hell would they put a huge budget on a artist tahts not on they label anymore.

Apr 5, 2003
YOUR SO TUFF!

Not get your narrow azz off the computer gather your money up take a ride out to Houston and tell J that to his face I gurantee you will come up missing.

From what I understand YUK has already been off Rap A Lot before this album dropped. So why in teh hell would they put a huge budget on a artist tahts not on they label anymore.
Real shit. I agree RAL is sorry at promoting they artist but J Prince aint nobody to fuck with.

Jun 24, 2006
Rap A Lot artists will sell regaurdless. Its a known fact they put out quality projects time and time again. And if Yuk or any artists thats been in the game 12-15 yrs like him ain't putting up big numbers, promo won't help

Jan 18, 2006
FUCK YOU MEAN PROMO WONT HELP, IN THE PAST 8 OR SO YEARS THE BEST RAP A LOT DID FOR YUK IS GET HIS VIDEO ON BET UNCUT. AINT NOONE GOING PLATINUM ON RAP A LOT AND PROBABLY NOT GOLD THESE DAYS. WHY YOU THINK DEVIN THE DUDE LEFT AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, YOUR BETTER OFF BEING ON KOCH WHICH IS PRETTY RISKY ALSO.

Feb 8, 2003
J Prince is a boss. A REAL boss. That dude is very powerful.

But even if Yuk is off RAL why wouldn't they push the album just to get more sales? More sales = more money right?

The thing about it is that J PrINCE DONT NEED THE MONEY FROM THEM SALES HE ALREADY SET. Thats just one of his businesses. I wouldnt put alot of money towards the budget of someone who isnt on my team anymore either. I believe the only reason it dropped is bc it was in print for Asylum.

The Dude who made this thread is just feeling iron on the internet thats all. In reality he wouldnt even make it to Prince he'll be shutdown outside before he even enter the building of Rap Alot.

Feb 8, 2003
FUCK YOU MEAN PROMO WONT HELP, IN THE PAST 8 OR SO YEARS THE BEST RAP A LOT DID FOR YUK IS GET HIS VIDEO ON BET UNCUT. AINT NOONE GOING PLATINUM ON RAP A LOT AND PROBABLY NOT GOLD THESE DAYS. WHY YOU THINK DEVIN THE DUDE LEFT AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, YOUR BETTER OFF BEING ON KOCH WHICH IS PRETTY RISKY ALSO.
BUN B Thrill went gold

May 30, 2006
RAL aint really been the best @ promoting their artist or giving them the best videos but they have a rep @ putting out qaulity music so that's all that really counts in the end. I've alway respected the fact that J Prince never overexposed his artist. Yuk has a following but he really just has a core audience. If he had a mainstream audience like Jigga, 50 or Em then that would be different.

Jun 24, 2006
Ain't Nobody going platinum or gold on any label these days. And Yuk ain't gonna put gold and plat numbers no matter how much promo he gets. He has a fan base, he is an established artist, no need to spend money on a fan base that will already support him.

Apr 11, 2007
Rap A Lot is probably the best rap label of all time. I've never heard a release from them that wasn't quality. So how can you say they don't know what their doing with there artist? It's obvious Yuk didn't want to be on the label anyore so this is the way out. . .

Aug 24, 2002
I'm glad Yuk's off Rap a Lot cuz he wasn't happy there, but I seriously doubt if any of Yuk's releases are gonna sell as well as the Rap a Lot releases. Some fans buy any Rap a lot cd no matter who it is. I think they put out Million Dollar Mouthpiece when they did cuz they knew Yuk's first official album on his own label was coming out this month. Figured fans would be disappointed with it, & wouldn't buy City of Dope. Just guessing though. U know MDMP might've been better if Yuk had renewed his contract with Rap a lot.

Dec 3, 2003
I'm glad Yuk's off Rap a Lot cuz he wasn't happy there, but I seriously doubt if any of Yuk's releases are gonna sell as well as the Rap a Lot releases. Some fans buy any Rap a lot cd no matter who it is. I think they put out Million Dollar Mouthpiece when they did cuz they knew Yuk's first official album on his own label was coming out this month. Figured fans would be disappointed with it, & wouldn't buy City of Dope. Just guessing though. U know MDMP might've been better if Yuk had renewed his contract with Rap a lot.
CITY OF DOPE IS AH MIXTAPE & IT DROP'D HELLA LONG TIME AGO, IF U LISTEN 2 THA INTERVIEW HE DID WITH WORLDWIDE CONNECTED THEN HE CED HE CANT DROP ANOTHA SOLO ALBUM UNTIL NEX YEAR