FROM 916 to 913

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
YEAH!!

the networkin' don't stop!!

this is a snippet from DJ LOON's latest mixtape....MidWest MEXtape Volume 2.

The song is called " From 916 to 913 " featuring DJ LOON & BIG ED from Kansas City, Kansas.

we recorded the track a few months ago, but you know how the holidays can slowthings down a piece.

peep it out, and please give me your opinions.

peace.

http://s57.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=...CY3UPUI3UTBOH5Y

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
Law said:
you gotta love the kansas city to cali networking
no doubt!!

this is the reason I came to the SICCNESS, was to build with cats from all over, and to get my music out there. Thanks to REAL cats like Loon, Willie Biggs, Playa Rae, Flossilini, C-Dubb, Filthy Rich etc. for choppin' game with ya boy, and believe me....I'm taking everything to heart.

this is a big nation, but we tend to do and feel the same shit, and KC from what I've seen and heard, is a lot like certain spots out here in Cali, so it's only natural for us to connect.

In my verse, I wanted to let y'all and the public at large know, that even though we BOTH lost artists in this street / rap shit.....there is NO love lost between Cali and KC. Let's build together, and GET THAT MONEY.

We got a better chance doin' it as a major force, rather then as individuals....smell me.

Thank you MidWest.

peace.

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
BETO916 said:
no doubt!!

this is the reason I came to the SICCNESS, was to build with cats from all over, and to get my music out there. Thanks to REAL cats like Loon, Willie Biggs, Playa Rae, Flossilini, C-Dubb, Filthy Rich etc. for choppin' game with ya boy, and believe me....I'm taking everything to heart.

this is a big nation, but we tend to do and feel the same shit, and KC from what I've seen and heard, is a lot like certain spots out here in Cali, so it's only natural for us to connect.

In my verse, I wanted to let y'all and the public at large know, that even though we BOTH lost artists in this street / rap shit.....there is NO love lost between Cali and KC. Let's build together, and GET THAT MONEY.

We got a better chance doin' it as a major force, rather then as individuals....smell me.

Thank you MidWest.

peace.

real talk....exact for word for word..i smell you!!
vol II is all heat...oh weeee feb 2k6...goin down!
and yeah beto whats up on your mixtape homie? i need to soak it up..get it at me if u can ill swoop up a copy, i got the dinero. its nothin.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
DJ LOON said:
real talk....exact for word for word..i smell you!!
vol II is all heat...oh weeee feb 2k6...goin down!
and yeah beto whats up on your mixtape homie? i need to soak it up..get it at me if u can ill swoop up a copy, i got the dinero. its nothin.
still puttin' tracks together, gettin' a few guest spots.

believe me, you'll be one of the first cats with a copy or two.

peace.