Friends That Have Died

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2009
DAMN MAN, I HOPE U DOIN GOOD NOW THOUGH. AND U GOT A GOOD ATTITUDE ABOUT IT, I LIKE THAT. FUCK... JUST LOOK FOREWARD. LIVE LIFE

THAT SHIT HITS HOME, LIKE I SAID, JUST HAD A HOMIE DIE IN FEBUARY FROM A BRAIN TUMOR.

MY ONLY BROTHER HAD A BRAIN TUMOR WHEN HE WAS YOUNG. HAD TO GO TO SURGERY AT UCSF I STAYED IN A HOTEL FOR A WEEK. HE HAD A GOLF-BALL-SIZE BRAIN TUMOR, LEFT-FRONTAL.

@ GAS ONE LIKE U WERE SAYIN, ITS FUCKIN HARD TO VISIT LOVED ONES IN THE HOSPITAL AINT IT? BUT U GOTTA DO IT ANY WAYS, NO MATTER WHAT CIRCUMSTANCE.
yeah man.. good lookin out. i cant help but have a good attitude about it cuz shit coulda turned out waaay worse. they didnt know if i could ever talk/swallow/walk/write again ...plus i dont wake up with hangover nausea everyday. the worse part was not knowing wtf it was that made me feel all fucked everyday.all day... . i thought it was acid reflux haha

as far as gas comin to the hospital..heres a COOL STORY,BRO
i called my nigga gas and was like "Yo. i got a brain tumor..."
and then after the awkward pause and sad moment
i was like "u on deck? come blow one"
he like "gimme twenty minutes!"
my girl wheels me out in the wheelchair down to the curb .. up pulls gas and i liimp myself into this nigga whip, hospital gown, tubes and shit hangin out my nose.. we blew a whole fuckin blunt of some kush ..
and i was f u c k e d up lol i could barely get back in the wheelchair my girl was hella buggin for a second haha.like "oh my god we killed him look at this nigga" i was like lets just chill out here, lemme get some air before we go back in.. it was awesome.

3H CREW, WE BOUT IT BOUT IT™

Jun 5, 2004
yeah man.. good lookin out. i cant help but have a good attitude about it cuz shit coulda turned out waaay worse. they didnt know if i could ever talk/swallow/walk/write again ...plus i dont wake up with hangover nausea everyday. the worse part was not knowing wtf it was that made me feel all fucked everyday.all day... . i thought it was acid reflux haha

as far as gas comin to the hospital..heres a COOL STORY,BRO
i called my nigga gas and was like "Yo. i got a brain tumor..."
and then after the awkward pause and sad moment
i was like "u on deck? come blow one"
he like "gimme twenty minutes!"
my girl wheels me out in the wheelchair down to the curb .. up pulls gas and i liimp myself into this nigga whip, hospital gown, tubes and shit hangin out my nose.. we blew a whole fuckin blunt of some kush ..
and i was f u c k e d up lol i could barely get back in the wheelchair my girl was hella buggin for a second haha.like "oh my god we killed him look at this nigga" i was like lets just chill out here, lemme get some air before we go back in.. it was awesome.

3H CREW, WE BOUT IT BOUT IT™
LMAO... THAT JUS MADE ME CRY LIKA LIL BITCH. JUS FOR A SECOND THO, JUS FOR A SECOND.

BUT GAS ONE U THA NIGGA FOR THAT! CAINT NOBODY HATE ON GAS ONE AT ALL, AFTER THAT ONE!

ITS RARE TO HAVE HOMIES THAT R LOYAL LIKE THAT.

Mar 11, 2006
i lost alot of good ones..but last tuesday my cousin hung himself it was the first time i lost someone to suicide. its a different feeling to me because ive felt like i could of done something or talked him more let him know that he family and that i had love for him;i know for a fact that my whole family feels that way but with that being said R.I.P. Bam Bam and i hope your in a better place and i hope you found that love that you were looking for

Aug 5, 2009
Shit sucks so fucking bad. Just had an old friend die a few days ago from and OD and I couldn't make his service today. Feel hella shitty, gonna get completely fucked up tonight. Probably not a good idea but fuck it.

How many of you have had close friends die? How did you get through it? Got anything you want to share about that person?

RIP Evan Robertson
i feel your pain dawg, i lost a lot of famo last year and over the years

rip to
bethilda aka matembo
view
wezi jr
wezi snr
uncle cee
lucy
ce ce

and all my uncles and aunts and grand parents thats passed away

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble
Just found out this morning that a homie died couple weeks ago.....Even though we werent on good terms and havent chopped it up in a couple years shit is still sad.....
We use to kick it almost everyday......Man shits crazy.....R.I.P. Robert Morales aka Chupacabras aka Chinkano aka Kim Chee aka Booch......Miss ya homie....

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Never Easy, R.I.P. To Your Boy Evan

If Lost A Few, Nothin Id Speak On Just Cuz Thats Sumthing Ive Always Learned To Bottle Up

Like Gemini Said, Sumtimes The Stupid Funny Shit Is Best To Laugh At Cuz Atleast Your Keepin A Happy Updated Image Of Your Boy Fresh In Your Mind

Laughter Works Wonders