Friends That Have Died

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Shit sucks so fucking bad. Just had an old friend die a few days ago from and OD and I couldn't make his service today. Feel hella shitty, gonna get completely fucked up tonight. Probably not a good idea but fuck it.

How many of you have had close friends die? How did you get through it? Got anything you want to share about that person?

RIP Evan Robertson

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Story about Evan

Actually met dude because I played hockey with his younger brother Neal. Well Neal and I and a few others enjoyed drinking/drugs/partying just like Evan did so it didn't take long for me to warm up quick to Evan. I remember going over and getting completely baked over at their house and Evan just jamming on his bass guitar. Dude had a lot of talent. He actually played in a band called the Monday Morning with Thomas Erak (Fall of Troy guitarist/singer). Dude would just jam on his bass, make a million and one wise cracks about everything and everyone. Shit used to make me laugh so hard I'd fucking start choking and stop breathing, lol. Evan was a bigger dude, infact we all used to call him Fat-Ev. He even called himself that. I remember us all getting completely fucked up and Evan would completely maintain and act cool. We all thought he would be sober but we'd wake up the next day and he'd be completely hungover talking about how he blacked out the night before. He used to make me go get fucking fresh donuts at like 3 am and shit at the donut shop next to our house. Fucking Evan....RIP man.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
RIP to your boy... I've had a couple good friends/family that have passed on in the last couple of years... suicide, and murder... so I feel your pain... gotta keep their memory with you, and carry on the best you can, like you know they'd want you to...

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
theres no easy way to get thru it.. ive had stretches where my niggas was gettin killed a couple times a month... and you never get used to it. death is final. and to humans its confusing, and frustrating. it always feels like theres SOMETHING you can do, or could have done. but when god calls you home, theres nuthing we can do to stop it.

if i think about my niggas/my family long enough, i can get teary eyed..

but im in the belief that death isnt pain, at all.. it might start off as fear and your body tries to stay fighting to stay alive out of fear, but i think death probably is a rush of relief, and euphoria...

you can get fucked up.. it helps a lil.. but when you get back sober, they are still gone.. so it only numbs he pain temporarily, but the pain will always be with you... it just gets easier to deal with as the days go on...

dont hold shit in tho... let it out.. thats the only way you get over it.. you dont have to sob like a bitch, but a real man isnt afraid to show emotion... ive seen some of the hardest gangbangers u can think of, cry and break down.. grieving over a loved one isnt a weakness...

just know that (even tho this is cliche) your ppls in in good hands.. and in a better place...

rest in peace to your folks

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Thanks folks. I know drinking isn't the answer but I've been bottling this shit up since last Saturday and I finally just kind of said fuck it. I kind of just need to get drunk, cry, vent and let it out. That's kind of the reason I made this thread. I'll probably post up a bunch more stories, maybe even some wack emotional shit but I don't care. I'm not really cool doing it with other people or even talking about it. I even turned off my phone for the night. I just need a way to talk about some shit ya know? Sorry to everybody that has lost someone. I know how I feel now and I don't wish it on anyone. I've lost a few boys over the past few years but for some reason I just had to kind of let it out with this one.

RIP Evan Robertson

Nov 5, 2004
I've lost plenty of family, but as far as close close friends go, only one.

One of my best friends passed away in 03, when we were both 19. To tell the truth, it took a long ass time to get over it. At least a few years. Picture one of your best friends that you kick it with often, just suddenly not being there anymore. It's pretty insane.

In a way though, it was one of the best things that happened to me. Through my homeboy's death, I value life way more, and focus more on today than tomorrow. It made me "stop and smell the roses" more. And it also made me realize that it's not worth trippin off stupid minor stuff.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
fuck what anyone says, do what you feel you need to do to get that shit out but crying works. put your keys up, drink a few and cry that shit out

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
had friends die and it's all bad

attended funeral services for people who it seemed like I was just kicking it with

shit sucks

lol @ the people who have to go to my service

I died with a smile muh fuckaz

May 19, 2005
iv had 7 close people die in less then 2 years

not to take anything away from them ,but after number 3 i startred gettin numb to the fact

its a part of life,shitty but true

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Story About Evan #2

We went to Warped Tour probably back in like 2002. He bought a Me First and the Gimme Gimme's "coke mirror". He said he was going to save it till he turned 50 because that was going to be when he would finally tried hard drugs (up to that point he really didn't do anything but alcohol/weed/pills/psychedelics). FUCK!!! Why couldn't you just stick to normal shit till then buddy? :(

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
We went to Warped Tour probably back in like 2002. He bought a Me First and the Gimme Gimme's "coke mirror". He said he was going to save it till he turned 50 because that was going to be when he would finally tried hard drugs (up to that point he really didn't do anything but alcohol/weed/pills/psychedelics). FUCK!!! Why couldn't you just stick to normal shit till then buddy? :(
I blame myself daily for getting my friends hooked on opiates. When I went to school in SF ( in the beginning ) I would buy up pill hill & every connect possible and go home to SJ and give & sell them to my friends. I taught way too many people how to shoot up.... Well some stopped sooner some still have not. I don't shoot anymore , but Im no angel. Im an addict trying to recover & doing it... Slow though .People say its their problem now & you should not beat yourself up. LOL

They would have never seen H ....... Theres no pill or H block in SJ...

We went from an 8 Ball in a night to every kind of drug we could shoot.

dam

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
fuck what anyone says, do what you feel you need to do to get that shit out but crying works. put your keys up, drink a few and cry that shit out
Good shit man! I have a blower in my car so I'm not worried about driving. I just plan on getting super tanked and using my good friend the siccness to allow me to vent all my frustrations out. For once, I don't care what I post tonight, I have some serious feelings going on and if it comes off as soft then fuck it.

Actually I'm glad I have the blower in my car because a SUPER big part of me wants to just go out and get completely drugged up but that's not really a possibility due to the whole not being able to drive thing.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Story About Evan #3

Same Warped Tour.....We were all just chillin in front of a fire. Some guys were passing around bottles of liquor. Some were passing around the pipe, some were passing around both (like me and Ev). Well we're all just jokin and smokin then buddy says he wants a small group to talk to. So Evan, I, my buddy, and another dude get in dudes Jaguar. We're all just laughing, drinking and having a good time. Then my buddy, who was sittin in the driver seat was in mid story when all the sudden he stops.....looks pale as fuck...we all tell him to open the door but he trys to open the window which he couldn't get figured out so he pukes all over the driver side window....from the inside. Evan and I are just clowning on him and super pissed at him. He open the door, puke falls to the ground. The dude who owned the Jag was heated and screaming, but then there's me and Evan, mad sure, but laughing our fucking asses off. He kind of making fun of me for bringing such a square but at the same time we're just cracking on him super tough. We go back to the fire, smoke a bowl, shot gun a beer and just kick it. He tells me that even though I was origanlly his little brothers friends and I brought a square ass puker to Warped Tour that I was cool as fuck and he was glad we were kicking it. From that point on we were good ass friends. That was so dope!

RIP Evan Robertson

Jun 5, 2004
R.I.P. TO YOUR HOMIE. IT REALLY DOSENT MAKE SENSE HOW THE NICEST FUCKING PEOPLE DIE YOUNG, YET SOME OF THE WORST PEOPLE LIVE UNTIL LIKE 100 YRS OLD. BUT HEY THAT'S LIFE

RIP TO TO MY HOMEBOY BUDDY AKA "TOFU". DUDE WAS INDIAN PRIDE... ONE OF THE MOST HUMBLE PEOPLE I KNEW. GOT SHOT BY SOME LIL SCRAPS... GOT SHOT ONLY ONCE AND THE BULLET WENT STRAIGHT THROUGH HIS FUCKIN HEART. RIP

AND MY HOMIE JUST GOT SHOT 4 TIMES LAST MONTH. HE AINT GONNA NEVER WALK THE SAME, STILL HAVENT SEEN HIM YET (HE'S ON THE EAST COAST) BUT SEEN A PIC, AND HIS SHIT IS FUCKED UP