Friday night postwhores

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2008
man im used to doing a radio show today.....no bueno...what do yall usually do on fridays outside of smoking/getting drunk? im at a loss here. i think im about to go buy 10 vicodins and call it a night.
call people that you think are cool enough to kick it wit and see whats hatnin, but make sure the vikes and the weed and alcohol are still in effect tho they make everything funner

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
call people that you think are cool enough to kick it wit and see whats hatnin, but make sure the vikes and the weed and alcohol are still in effect tho they make everything funner
that would work if i wasnt on probation. lmao.
lemme go buy my pills and sit the fuck down somewhere.

cant smoke no weed till july.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
damn, i underestimated this weed i was gonna get. fuck purple mr. nice guy, this shit is called "purple gorilla." ima about to eat, shit, shave, shower, RIP A BONGER OF THIS CHRONIC, go to the next town over for some bar hopping, come back and smoke a chop. and yes in that order.

im holding a 5g nug of this shit, its like a rock. id take a picture but my camera phone is pathetic.