Friday night postwhores

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2004
signing in....aint got shit else but to study and mw2.......
Fuck, same here. I might call it a night soon, had to wake up early as shit this morning.

I'm snowed in, and have none of my work or supplies with me.. I can't.. do ... shit.. I fucking hate snow.

/signing in
Dude I heard it could be the worst snow storm to hit the east in 90 years. Well that's what they said on the news.

Mar 8, 2008
just got back from the city.. during my bart ride home this black lady puked acouple seats from me, it hit acouple of passengers shoes...

i got head from my girl earlier in the day at ocean beach while i watched the sunset..

cool story?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
this is bullshit!

BULLSHIT I TELL YOU!!!!

I only got enough for 1 blunt and like 1 hit of hash AND I gotta work tomorrow so that means a whole lotta sober working, and that ain't kosher by me. I need to take my random hash breaks, especially on the weekend when it's dumb ass boring at work. shit, for once I hope it's busy so I can just not even fiend for some....

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
wait, wtf am I talking bout? I don't hope it's busy, cuz I'm finna be late anyways and finna leave early, fuck the dumb shit, saturday shift is all OT

Feb 14, 2004
this is bullshit!

BULLSHIT I TELL YOU!!!!

I only got enough for 1 blunt and like 1 hit of hash AND I gotta work tomorrow so that means a whole lotta sober working, and that ain't kosher by me. I need to take my random hash breaks, especially on the weekend when it's dumb ass boring at work. shit, for once I hope it's busy so I can just not even fiend for some....