Friday night postwhores

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Rock on. I've been hella wound up recently with all the working I've been doing and I haven't drank in almost a year, so I decided to buy some shit to make drinks and fucking enjoy my silence for a change.

Top off the fact that I got some sundried tomato turkey and some havarti cheese stashed in my fridge, and I've slipped away from my diet entirely. LOL

Fuck it, tho.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Signing in because i havent had a friday off since i started working at Slaveway a month ago. Just got off work an hour ago and copped several tallcans and a gang of purp, came home, made some chimichangas, rolled a chop, chugged a couple tall cans, and am about to spark this shit. slammin hella rap music too, hella loud, i fucking love this shit.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Fucked my back up today at work, went to the ER for workman's comp, patted on the back and sent home with no pills or an xray.

Thankfully enough, I have Vic's, so now I'm feeling alright.

What a waste of a night. I didn't get any strong meds and I got sent home from work for three days.