FRESNORTE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2002
THIS IS FC'S Primo again.

Just reading to post an update on him and read this. I seen CENTRAL VALLEY GANGSTAS tagged on the east side of fresno by "recreation and kings canyon" they had CVG 14 and hueglas with it all over the place. dont know if that answers any questions.

Apr 26, 2004
WTF HOW CAN YOU TELL THE DIFERENCE THEY ALSO WEAR RED AND CLAIM 14 RIGHT? AND THIS WHOLE TIME I THOUGHT FRESNO WAS ALL NORTE I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THERE WAS SURENOS THERE AND I TOUGHT THE BULLDOGGS WAS ONE OF THE BIGGEST NORTE GANGS THEY HAD, IS IT THE SAME THING AS SUR AND MARAVILLAS?

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
BOUnSER said:
WTF HOW CAN YOU TELL THE DIFERENCE THEY ALSO WEAR RED AND CLAIM 14 RIGHT? AND THIS WHOLE TIME I THOUGHT FRESNO WAS ALL NORTE I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THERE WAS SURENOS THERE AND I TOUGHT THE BULLDOGGS WAS ONE OF THE BIGGEST NORTE GANGS THEY HAD, IS IT THE SAME THING AS SUR AND MARAVILLAS?
I DONT THINK CLAIM A COLOR...USUALLY I CAN TELL THE DIFFRENCE CUZ INSTEAD OF YELLIN OUT A SET OR NORTE...THEY BARK...THAT OR THEY GOT BULLDOG TATS...I EVEN SEEN A MUTT WIT A HUELGA BIRD UPSIDE DOWN...I WAS TRIPPEN...MY CUZZIN SAID ITS A SIGN OF DISRESPECT...REPRESENTIN THE FALL OF NORTE OR SUM SHIT...ULL RARELY FIND MUTTS OUTSIDE OF FRESNO...USUALLY IN THE VALLEY...BUT I KNOW OSO WAS TALKIN BOUT IT...NORTENOS IN THE BAY AREA DIE 2 CATCH A MUTT...

Apr 6, 2004
R there any(lil' bow wows) in manteca?
My lil' brothers moved out there N them peolpes seem 2 have some issues.
They was like yeah 1 school gots Nortenos N the other 1 has alotta of $crapz
Then he was like theres another group that claim red but they ain't Nortenos
I figured it was them fucks

Apr 6, 2004
My partna when he was young got convinced by another 1 of our homies 2 get a bull dog tatted on him.
We was only like 15/16. I remember though once when he got locked up N he came up on some cats from the valley they wanted 2 jump his azz. He said he didn't know what the fuck wuz up. Alotta of homies don't know about that shit. I had another partna that always sported a Bulldogs jersey wit a 14. That fool I'd alwayz clown. He didn't believe me on all that shit 4 awhile. He felt stupid though when he found out the truth

209youngzta

yo i seen a mutt walkin down mah hood on the eastside of modesto by the hughes park. there were 2 of em wearin bulldogg shit kikin wit scrap bitchez. i was rollin like 5 deep but just one homie chekt both of em and all they said is they gon come bak wit scrapas when they ran like lil bitches.then like 2 dayz later we were kikkin again at the park and a suburban pulled up and it was the same foos tryin to talk shit. i told em to get out of the car so we can settle this but sum1 ratted on us.