FRESNORTE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2002
I was looking on the web and founds some gente that were enes from the city of Fresno and here are some flickas of them.

WELL I COULDN'T POST THEM SO BLOODSHOT HOOKED IT UP. NOW I KNOW THE TAGGING AIN'T CLEAN BUT HERE ARE SOME HOMIES THAT ARE PUTTING IT DOWN FOR THE NORTE IN FRESNO.

Aug 6, 2002
Thanks a lot bloodshot. Good looking out.

925 mow fucka said:
http://groups.msn.com/EvilWayz/pictures

^^^more galleries
yeah there is more I was just trying to highlight the FresNORTE ones pero there are more pics there.

Feb 23, 2004
A I HEARD THOSE FOOLZ IS FAKE (FRESNO BULLDOGZ) CUZ WHEN THEY GO TO DA PIN THE SWITCH UP -N- KICK IT WIT ALL THOSE SKRAPZ -N- I AINT FEELIN DAT -N- IF DATZ TRUE THEY SOME PUNK BITCHES WELL DATZ IF ITZ TRUE.

XIV NORTE 530

Oct 12, 2003
i think you dont understand homie, BULLDOGS ARE NOT NORTEÑOS! they left the gang in the 80's because they were gettin fucked in the ass with no vasaline by the older enez, so they decided the would rather team up with skraps cause they use KY jelly

Feb 21, 2004
fuck frogz

yeah much respect to da W. F. N z they got it tough havin to battle all those traitors and scraps and they stay tru! ohh yeah one big diffrence between the valley and up north is usage of the word dog up in the bay and some other northern varrioz they use the word dawg the way mutts do not that im saying it to dizrespext but in the valley we take it very personal and dont even think of calling homeboyz dawg or even giving homiez placasoz like with the word dawg in it. nortenoz dont walk on 4 pawz and i am not saying any of this to diss any of those up north who slang with this word but i think yall know what im sayin its just diffrent talk for diffrent varrioz!

Jan 26, 2003
559_CentralEne said:
i think you dont understand homie, BULLDOGS ARE NOT NORTEÑOS! they left the gang in the 80's because they were gettin fucked in the ass with no vasaline by the older enez, so they decided the would rather team up with skraps cause they use KY jelly
LMAO!! hahaa thas some funny shit

Aug 6, 2002
wlm$_rida said:
A I HEARD THOSE FOOLZ IS FAKE (FRESNO BULLDOGZ) CUZ WHEN THEY GO TO DA PIN THE SWITCH UP -N- KICK IT WIT ALL THOSE SKRAPZ -N- I AINT FEELIN DAT -N- IF DATZ TRUE THEY SOME PUNK BITCHES WELL DATZ IF ITZ TRUE.

XIV NORTE 530
What the hell do mutts have to do with this post these are

WFN

West Fresno Nortenos
They a riding ass crew in Fresno that war with scrapas and perras.

Feb 23, 2004
fresnorte

yea fuck them mutts i got jump by 5 of them bitchez on dekota st! they some pussy's but fresno ene's keep puttin it down for that big bad norte!!!!!!! fuck srcaps/frogs