Fresno Uncensored

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2005
fuck those bullmuts i got jumped by some parkside bullmuts a while back but when i hit those fools up 1 on 1 they wheren't saying shit there all little bitches my homeboy told me that they used 2 be nortenos but someshit happend

Dec 21, 2005
I AGREED WIT SUM OF YOU HOMIEZ... I'VE NEVER SEEN A BULLDOG IN PERZON BEFORE. CUZ BULLDOGZ DOEZN'T EXIZT OUT HERE IN THA BAY AREA. ONLY IN FREZNO. EM PUTOZ AREN'T THAT DEEP ANYWAYZ.. YEAH BULLDOGZ ARE LAME AND CONFUZED AZ MOTHAFUCKAZ!! O I REMEMBER SUM HOMIEZ FROM FREZNO TOLD ME THAT BULLDOGZ AND SURPUTOZ R COO EACHOTHER NOW N CUZ THEY NEED HELP TO SMAZH ON A HOMEBOY N SHIT. THAZ FUCKIN BITCHMADE FAGGZ.

Feb 23, 2004
x4_Kriminal831 said:
fuck those bullmuts i got jumped by some parkside bullmuts a while back but when i hit those fools up 1 on 1 they wheren't saying shit there all little bitches my homeboy told me that they used 2 be nortenos but someshit happend
Those faggots always try to run in a pack, they will never fight you one on one so if u confront them be ready to take em all, or call out the biggest vato out and knock him the fuck out in front of his homies. I Always catch em slippin with just 2 or 3 foos, the funny shit about mutts is they dont check you haha or at least not me they see this big ass vato and they try to befriend you hahahaha these foos retarted.

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
SM PELON said:
I AGREED WIT SUM OF YOU HOMIEZ... I'VE NEVER SEEN A BULLDOG IN PERZON BEFORE. CUZ BULLDOGZ DOEZN'T EXIZT OUT HERE IN THA BAY AREA. ONLY IN FREZNO. EM PUTOZ AREN'T THAT DEEP ANYWAYZ.. YEAH BULLDOGZ ARE LAME AND CONFUZED AZ MOTHAFUCKAZ!! O I REMEMBER SUM HOMIEZ FROM FREZNO TOLD ME THAT BULLDOGZ AND SURPUTOZ R COO EACHOTHER NOW N CUZ THEY NEED HELP TO SMAZH ON A HOMEBOY N SHIT. THAZ FUCKIN BITCHMADE FAGGZ.
Them levas are green lighters for both the south and the north.They will now soon enuff know that nothing is theirs here in califas and other states.Fresno is an example.It once was theirs,but not no more.I've met some here in Sacra,but they didn't say who they were.My primo told me and they looked nervous,They knew they surrounded in an area with nothing but notherners..

Jan 27, 2005
i ran in2 sum bulldogz in frezno a while back at sum 15nera. dey hit up my grandpa cuz he waz wearin a red shirt. da bulldogz were all flammed up but dey were sayin sur diz N fucken chapetez throin up 1 three N all dat skrap shit.but when every1 came out 2 throw down da copz pulled up. but i thought dey were homeboyz at 1zt but den dey started trippin on my grandpa. funny thing iz my grandpa waz ready 2 throw down haha fuck dem punkz

Mar 12, 2005
Muts are real definitions of Levas, when they hit the Big Time Pen, my uncle told me that join nortenos, or depending on where they're locked up south or north, or which ever prison is controlled by. Now they've lost hella turf, and they've never been respected only by their own. The 559 good to hear the homeboys doing they're part, Last Time I went through Visa with my uncle selling Tomatos, nothing but nortenos and shit. Of course a couple of ratas, but nothing to big to harm the Carnal Population. Much respect to the Deeper Central Valley the 559 to the 20916

Feb 12, 2006
Fresno Bulldogs kinda remind me of East L.A's Maravilla gang, The Bulldogs seperated from the NF and the Maravilla's seperated from the Mexican Mafia. The Maravilla gangs roll deep though, in the big L.A county Jail they are at war with the Mafia, don't know where they go when they go to the big house though.

Nov 1, 2005
Hamas said:
Fresno Bulldogs kinda remind me of East L.A's Maravilla gang, The Bulldogs seperated from the NF and the Maravilla's seperated from the Mexican Mafia. The Maravilla gangs roll deep though, in the big L.A county Jail they are at war with the Mafia, don't know where they go when they go to the big house though.
in L.A.county jail,the maravillas are p.c'd up.get ur story rite.

Status
Not open for further replies.