Fresno Uncensored

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 10, 2004
Damn crazy this dvd making this much noise, maybe I am desentizied or something but nothing in this dvd is shocking. anyone watch it or hear of it? Also on side note, there is a chapter of "bulldogs" (just some College street dogs talking ish) but I know alot wonder what the fuck a bulldog is? so if anyone wants to see i can upload it on yousend or something. I was wondering like all the dvds that have this type of ish on it, do city's react as bad as fresno did?

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/breaking_news/11879493.htm
Posted on Sun, Jun. 12, 2005

Police arrest nine after alleged violent DVD hits Fresno stores

Associated Press

FRESNO, Calif. - Nine people have been arrested here after a DVD depicting gangs and crime in the city's southwest and southeast neighborhoods showed up for sale at local stores, police said.

The arrests came 10 days after "Fresno Uncensored" was released June 1 to three area stores, and police viewed the footage.

Fresno Police Chief Jerry Dyer called the film "a slap to the face" of the community.

Dyer said investigators have identified up to 10 more people on the tape taking part in criminal activity, adding that additional arrests are pending.

The chief said the DVD glamorized gang life with its scenes of guns, drugs, money and sex.

He said the suspects were seen on the footage participating in street gang activities, selling or possessing drugs, displaying firearms and participating in assaults and reckless driving, among other things.

Of the seven adults who were arrested based on their alleged appearance in the video, three already were in the Fresno County Jail on unrelated felony charges, Dyer said.

The chief identified those three as Brandon Brown, 22, Aldolfo Gomez, 20, and Serafin Ceja, 18.

Authorities identified four other adults held in connection with the DVD as Jeremy Montroy, 25, Jimmy Frausto, 23, Francisco Gonzalez, 18, and Joseph Trinidad. The juveniles were not identified.

Fresno County District Attorney Elizabeth Egan declined to say whether charges would be pursued against the DVD's producers.

However, Mainline and Mad Era Films and Production of Fresno defended its work, claiming the DVD was made strictly for entertainment purposes and used props and actors.

Robert Nagule, co-owner of FTK, one of the stores selling the DVDs, disagreed with Dyer's comments and the arrests.

"I don't understand why he would say that," Nagule said. "What is the difference of people putting these images on a DVD or putting them on TV after 11 o'clock on the news? There is no difference."

Nagule said the store would not stop selling the video.

http://www.fresnobee.com/columnists/mcewen/story/10672580p-11456397c.html

http://www.indybay.org/news/2005/06/1746986.php

Jun 10, 2004
PS. I aint here to promote no bulldog ish (member I am FC ENE's primo RIP) but I know many on here are like "wtf is a bulldog dont they run with scraps". this video will show them repeatly saying "fuck scraps and bustas" Again not here to promote anything, just this vid may proof what FC would say. dogs dont run with scraps. but they were his enemy nevertheless.

Jun 10, 2004
TUNEZ_PWP said:
i know what a bulldog is i think most of us do i just never seen one in person lol wheres the link to see the video?
well right now i am at work, but when i go home I'll post it, only way I can think of since bootsy ass verizon dsl doesnt give webspace is to rip it and yousendit, and post a link. anyone know different way? oh and nothing impressive on the clip, just that some people were like bulldogs run with scraps and this should clear it up.

Oct 10, 2004
hey bro imma get that cd off to you real quick im kinda lazy n shit but it will happen will you trip if i send you one that aint shrink wrapped i got like 5 opened ones in my truck all the others are a hour away the only reason im sayin is cuz if i just send you one thats allready opened i can get it off tommorow even if you wanted i could just hand deliver that bitch i dont care i dont work lol hola at me

Jun 10, 2004
that why I asked if anyone interested, Its boring and shows nothing special. Glad to see I didnt waste my time loading it. back to topic, that shit is bootsy, and yet the FPD making a big ass deal about it. Does anyone know if gente got crazy with other dvds that were made of this nature?

Feb 23, 2004
The dvd is a peace of shit those mutts get stepped on, I straight knocked a couple of those foos, strait one hitter quitter,most are lil ass foos... Most mutts on the streets dont know whats going on behind bars, thats why they say "fuck scraps and busters" they fake. The real foos are the black dudes on the video with the guns n shit, but i heard a couple of them are dead and in Jail. The reason why FPD is making a big deal out of it is because a lot of foos on the video (that are not mutts) been linked to hella crimes. There are Federal Agents working with the Cops that been here busting peeps every week, I even heard to the extent to put wire taps on CRIKET cell phones, they even had a junction on the Parkside Mutts recently were they can't hang out with each other. Pigs are everywhere you gotta be a slick mothafucka to get away with shit now....

Status
Not open for further replies.