French seller thatwinz69 shill bidding?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2003
I lost an auction today by French seller thatwinz69. I checked the bid history and noticed that the dude that won the CD has one of those 100% bid activity with this seller-accounts. 107 bids on the same seller's auctions during the last 30 days:

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI....eName=PageBidderProfileViewBids_None_ViewLink

Is dude bidding on his own items? Anybody else got any experience with his auctions?

Jan 6, 2003
We should make a sticky "shady sellers-list" on this board too, not just the blocked bidders list, as long as yall promise to not list that german bootleg dude or calstate 1000 times LOL.

I guess shill bidding is becoming standard on ebay these days.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
shill bidding always was a topic , but shill bidders loose at the end. they hang on their cds forever. look at thattwinz , hes always sellin the same cds and not because he got a stock of them.
im not sure if hes just checking out how much they would go for and see how much is his collection worth , because hes doin it all the time very obvisiouly with this one account r*****d

May 1, 2002
thatwinz69 has multiple ebay accounts....there was a thread about this guy a couple years back selling foreign reprints....this shill bidding is new stuff though....what's funny is i have a huge hunch he's a siccness member here

Jan 6, 2003
im not sure if hes just checking out how much they would go for and see how much is his collection worth , because hes doin it all the time very obvisiouly with this one account r*****d
it's a very efficient way of making maximum profit off one sale. He can push the runner up's bid to the max with his second account and then offer the item as a second chance offer.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
it's a very efficient way of making maximum profit off one sale. He can push the runner up's bid to the max with his second account and then offer the item as a second chance offer.
and if the second chance offer wont sell then he have to relist it,i guess thats the case on his auctions. he looses at the end , foreal, ebay taxes

DITO

Sicc OG
Jan 25, 2006
almost 99% of french rare cd sellers are not good to do business with - only very few auctions there with no high bidding etc

Jan 6, 2003
I've bought stuff from both French, Germans and other nationalities and on the regular 99% of them are legit. What I don't think many Americans know is the fact that Northern and Middle European countries had one helluva import activity during the mid and late 90s. If you knew your local stores you could easily find albums that go for 100-200 these days. Don't judge people just because their from this or that country. I don't knock French people just because thatwinz69 obviously is a shill bidder.

Apr 10, 2008
gfoelife.blogspot.com
And there are also some haters from France who bidd and never pay. I already have this kind of bidds from some guyz who are angry cause you don't share them this or that mp3 album. I already got some messages from guy who ask the mp3. And as soon as they see that you don't want to share them the ripp, they start bidding to fuck your auctions. It's a shame and I think I'm not the only one here.

Jan 6, 2003
I can't believe how stupid some ebayers are, oh well they are not there for the albums, only to fuck up and get free mp3s.