FRENCH MONTANA KEEPS DROPPIN HOT SHIT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Anyone have the inside scoop on Max? Its pretty much a wrap for him ain't it? An appeal doesn't look good, I heard he coulda copped a plea for 10 but decided to fight it instead.

Jul 18, 2004
First off. French is truth and he is up on deck for Ny. The dips r weak and MADD. Max murdered em long ago. And them wave gang albums go. Al PAC and mak mustard r dope. Gain green is the shit. Watch for em. Free Max, and let lil Wayne rot. Owwwww

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I just think its funny when people say certain rappers don't put out tight music just because they don't have the lyrical ability of slaughterhouse or immortal technique . Dude I work with hates on French and Max hard i tell him hes trippin. If you really listen to Max he says real clever shit in his bars French too.

BTW i agree the French is next on deck for NYC, with Max gone hes putting out the best shit that has the ability to make the radio and MTV and shit.

Feb 8, 2003
Anyone have the inside scoop on Max? Its pretty much a wrap for him ain't it? An appeal doesn't look good, I heard he coulda copped a plea for 10 but decided to fight it instead.
He still looking at a def 2-7 with this new appeal. so he will not be getting out for atleast another two years minimum.

his vigilante seaon album coming in sept. also dame grease gonna drop another max be album this year as a digital release only. Wave Gang 5 came out last week

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
The 2 tracks on this thread go hard, French gotta be droppin another mixtape or street album before Pardon My French comes out.

Looks bad for max though for those who dont know the story I found this on utube

Jun 23, 2002
dude french montana is hot garbage id never disgrace my ears bumpin his shit. i tried but why listen to him when there is A LOT of better rappers out there youre doing yourself a huge disservice