FRENCH MONTANA KEEPS DROPPIN HOT SHIT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
why the fuck is there a HISTORY CHANNEL logo on it?? lol shits curious
because in the song hes rapping about a bunch of Kingpins over the last couple of decades, probably a spin off of gangland or something

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
French is about to blow up, he built up alot of hype for himself. Whos the guy with the yankee hat in the video, Dude is a fukin instigator gonna get himself fucked up one of these days.

Feb 8, 2003
French is about to blow up, he built up alot of hype for himself. Whos the guy with the yankee hat in the video, Dude is a fukin instigator gonna get himself fucked up one of these days.
Only thing if freaky does end up whooping french's ass then he can kiss his whole buzz and rep goodbye. french should squash the beef with jim then keep it moving and focus on his career bc you know hip hop today all it takes is one punch out or punk out on video then all his fans will turn on him.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
why did Jimmy and Max start beefing anyways? Didnt Jim bail Max out? I never really heard French really says shit about Jim Jones anyways aside from egging on Max on camera while he clowned on Jim Jones and how he got freaky with his wife

Feb 8, 2003
why did Jimmy and Max start beefing anyways? Didnt Jim bail Max out? I never really heard French really says shit about Jim Jones anyways aside from egging on Max on camera while he clowned on Jim Jones and how he got freaky with his wife
bc When Max was in jail Jim let him sit in there for a year then bailed him out but made him sign over all his rights and publishing to the music they put out and recorded to jim. but didnt give him the last part of the bail which was 250,000 dollars so thats when that jolie(white fat chick that was managing french and max) stepped up and put some her property up to pay the rest of max's bail.

imo Jim made a power business move since max wrote his two best albums (harlem & hustlers pome) but at the same time i can feel max's pain bc jim was a guy max went out his way for to help by writting tracks and vouching for him to have all that not respected by being forced to sign it all away to be bailed out also jim didnt come visit him once when he was locked up.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Damn thats pretty fucked, I believe it too. Jim hasn't done anything in a long ass time.

Nevertheless good to see a new Dipset album is coming out it would likley be better than a Wave gang album. I only really like French and Max out of the Wave, Al Pac ain't that great Dame Grease has his moments though havnt heard anything special out of Mac Mustard or anyone else linked up with them. Since its pretty unlikely that Max will ever get out of prison, its up to Frenchie to keep the Wave crackin. They need better people as far as rappers go, they should sign Loaded Lux

Feb 8, 2003
Has Infa Red (from "Frenzy" from "Menace From Lenox") released any mixtapes?
NOPE He just featured on both al pac mixtapes, dame grease mixtapes and dopemen tahst it. Him, bigga threat, young los was suppose to drop mixtapes but shit havent surfaced or been mentioned yet. i hate to say this but imma say after vigilante season and a few other projects max has done drop and teh material gone its all over for gain greene. when i say this dont get it wrong but imo i dont think french's album gonna do shit when it drops or he gonna blow up.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
French ain't the greatest rapper but hes scores nice production and he makes catchy songs. Hes better than most of the rappers out nowadays on a mainstream level.

I still think out of all the Rappers coming out of New York French has the biggest shot at blowing up. Alot of big names are vouching for dude, I dunno if thay maybach music he has with Jay Z on mac n cheese 2 is an official cut but that shit is bangin.

and Gas the song in the beginning of the Video is on Mac n Cheese 2 its also got Nipsey Hustle and Wiz Kalifa on it. not sure the name of the song because the tracklisting is fucked when I DLed it offa datpiff. you can get the whole mixtape there. shits hot