French Montana - Coke Boys

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2006
I didnt care much for this mixtape, ima frenchie listener but didn't really hear it much on this, sounded pretty weaksauce and now he sounds like he made it, in other words, thats not a compliment

Jul 18, 2004
He gon' blow lilblue. I have a feeln. French is tha only artist I fuks wit tough right now. And Im frum tha Bay. I bet people frum NY be goin dumb to his shit. Cuz I am haha

Jul 18, 2004
Dark- but y duz he wanna touch em? Wat he do ta freek? Is it cuz he rides wit Jim? Or did they have an altercation or sumthn? And I'm sure if it's street beef, French be tuckin that thang thang. Or atleast one of dem coke boys is.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
^for siding with Max in his beef with Jim Jones. Zeaky was on Vlad TV saying hes gonna slap french if he see him for French dropping his 2 cents in stirring up shit every time Max is on camera saying he turned out Jims wife lol. Freaky would probably fuck french up if they threw down. Byrd Gang ain't fuckin with the Wave on no Rap shit though, they ain't really put nothing out since Max split from them. I think I heard Al Pac say some shit about Freaky Zeaky being a snitch too one one of his mixtapes.

Jul 18, 2004
Then who's ghabi?? Cuz freek and French are both koo with him. I think dip/byrdgang r hatin on French cuz they old and washed up. And French is tha New wave and they know it. If max was free. Shit would be even more poppn. Cuz wen he was out, him and French were droppin videos and Mixtapes like every week. Damn Free Max Bigavel. (the best to ever fukin do it)

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Finally got a listen and this shit is bangin Harry Fraud has some crazy production on this one. That goin in for the kill sample flip was crazy, its in my sig

I see everyone turning on Jim Jones, seems like french has tried to dead any potential beefs with Cam and I'm pretty sure I heard Vado on the mixtape that dropped before this. Jimmy basically got all his fame and fortune by riding off Cam and having other cats write his songs dude is fnished

Feb 8, 2003
Finally got a listen and this shit is bangin Harry Fraud has some crazy production on this one. That goin in for the kill sample flip was crazy, its in my sig

I see everyone turning on Jim Jones, seems like french has tried to dead any potential beefs with Cam and I'm pretty sure I heard Vado on the mixtape that dropped before this. Jimmy basically got all his fame and fortune by riding off Cam and having other cats write his songs dude is fnished
jim been done since he dropped that pray 4 reign album. he didnt have stack, jha jha or max to write for him

Sep 29, 2003
^^^truth, check this bonus track added to the mixtape prod by Megaman....

i dont really fuck with max b, but dude was flowin on here......this song is way too dope, who can recommend more like this???