FRENCH HUSTLA.... is bad BUISNESS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
I did a deal with him and it went OK.

He worked me HARD on the price and hit me up via MSN Messenger on the daily asking me to send first. I stood my ground, though, and he sent me the CD he promised on time.

Overall I'd say he was a bit more hassle to work with than the average and he definitely wants to get CDs for below their asking price but it all worked out in the end.

I can't say what he did to the rest of you but I thought I'd share my story.

Also, I shipped his CD in a slimline CD-R jewel case which is why it costed less. When I ship in regular jewel cases it's usually more like $4-5 overseas via Air Mail. *NEVER* use Surface Mail because it's not tracked and, in some cases, it could take up to 8 weeks to get there if it ever gets there at all!

And for you cats in the US, don't use Media Mail! It has the potential to take up to 3 weeks to arrive and the USPS doesn't take care of it at all. Just pay the extra 20-50 cents or so and upgrade to First Class. It's worth it.

KM

G

g211

"And for you cats in the US, don't use Media Mail! It has the potential to take up to 3 weeks to arrive and the USPS doesn't take care of it at all. Just pay the extra 20-50 cents or so and upgrade to First Class. It's worth it. "

Exactly what I say!!

Ehh, frenchmane, how someone gon send 1 CD for only $2, unless it go bareridin, or if ya get more than 1 CD and divide the total amount, then I can see ya gettin each CD for $2??

Jun 9, 2002
usually the shippin rate is at 3 levels.....each level increases in money but the time it takes to arrive is shorter. so i guess it depends how much ur package weighs and howmuch u want to spend.

id rather go head and add the 2-3$ on the regular package rate to oversseas and have it arrive 2-3 weeks quicker than not

french huslta, i never dealt wit him. but i knwo he tries to makes everybody low ass offers that cant even be considered. how can u offer 5$ for a rare cd, when it cost that much to send it to u?