Freeway Ricky Ross

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Yeah, that's my nigga for real! I gotta peep my boy out. If any of ya'll remember, I mentioned him on my first album Ghetto Classics on song 2. Me and Rick were in the feds together, and me, him and my celly were all planning a come up in the music shit, but when he got out in '93 he tried one last come up, and got caught. I talked to him when he was out in '93, and he had the plug with Russell Simmons, and Dr. Dre through Harry-O. I still get kites from my nigga til' this day. He's getting out pretty soon.

May 30, 2006
Mr Ceza said:
Damn...I watched it, that was fucked up, it'll make a great movie!
They did make movie about Freeway Rick. It waz called 100 Kilos. Glen Plummer plays az Ricky Ross & MC Eiht also played in there.

But yeah, Freeway Rick use 2 look hella bummy. LOL!! Thatz cool though, he blended right in & didn't give hisself away too eazy. Remindz me of how AZ up in Harlem use 2 get down only Freeway wasn't a snitch like AZ.

Jan 10, 2006
2 million a day! Damn! I didn't realize 100 Kilos was about Ricky Ross. I've been lookin at it on the shelf in Blockbuster for a minute. I'll have to check that out. Yeah Lil CS. I remember that song you're talkin about. That whole cd go hard.