Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
Sac got dem real blocc Boyz

thought cal hwy patrol and some small town riff was gon hemm me *whew....had mo important ish to do

how to find screen resolution
tags, tail lights, head lights and shit like that I rarely ride with those fucked up if ever. It's hard enough getting past the badge gang, no way I'm giving them any layups

stay safe bruh

Props: StillHustlin
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
There are a couple things I barely started dipping my toes in....but even if I went all liquid minus market, positions would only equate to 1/7 of liquid holdings strength (or 14%). I went to cash in Nov Dec last year essentially, save for precious metals, real estate, and inverse real estate. My crypto holdings....sold most of that on a swing basis, minus a few LTC and 1/10 of a Bitcoin...

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
There are a couple things I barely started dipping my toes in....but even if I went all liquid minus market, positions would only equate to 1/7 of liquid holdings strength (or 14%). I went to cash in Nov Dec last year essentially, save for precious metals, real estate, and inverse real estate. My crypto holdings....sold most of that on a swing basis, minus a few LTC and 1/10 of a Bitcoin...
LTC is trash. Next run should be eths time to shine. But it's about to get real ugly before it gets better. Time to hunker down and wait. The Luna/UST thing that Cobie was the mastermind behind is def going to bring calls for increased regulation. Let's see how long this takes to recover.

Props: siccmadesyko