Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
How much is 1.8 costing you? My life insurance gotta get raised from 700 with my kid coming.
I get 1milli through work (half life, half AD&D) that's obv fairly cheap, like $30/mo total

I have a 500k policy through State farm (10yr term) that's 600/yr

Then added a 300k 20yr term w/ the added premium coverage if become disabled and that's $720/yr. The initial reason for the 300k policy was to cover the new home build mortgage I was doing but contemplating an acre cabin site already built that I can add on to, since I WFH anyway and can easily turn into an Airbnb as well at least for the spring summers and fall. The rent on my Phx property covers the remainder of the Phx mortgage and would cover the new property mortgage as well so no matter what don't really need the insurance to pay off a mortgage just flat out let's the offspring enjoy it.

Props: siccmadesyko
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
StillHustlin @StillHustlin what’s your thoughts on opening a franchise biz?
What kind? All depends breh

Some of em want way too much liquidity and some of them rob you in fees from profitability.

Perfect example is AZ Governor Doug Dicey and how he snaked a bunch of Cold Stone Creamery franchisees long before he became governor....weak ass support system and made it impossible for many to be profitable.

I have looked into like cleaning crew type ish...but would be better served w/ a good marketing budget and catchy name imo than say getting snaked on a Jan King front.

Props: siccmadesyko