Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
No one cares about the kids in cages anymore?

Funny how mass shootings start and no one cares anymore about them kids.
If you lived in AZ you would know diff breh....

Long but worth listening to.... Oh and this former USBP Chief is Latino so no one can use the "das racist" card on anything he says... :siccness:

Props: WT SAVAGE
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
This square bitches therapist is a

Tranny

How is a tranny qualified to be a counselor or therapist

LMFAO

This shit too funny

A man who cut off his penis and wears a dress is going to show a woman how to be a woman let alone a stable human.....

This shit is too funny and Sedona is full of weirdos

Ahahaha the truth always comes to light

I decided to do some snooping because this weird bitch threw away some of my daughters stuff to be vindictive that I dropped her. And I wanted to see if I could uncover why a grown woman would do such things

Ahahaha this shit cray yaw

Square bitches are weird and dumb and apparently faggots often

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Alcohol detoxed 35 days
MJ detoxed 17 days
Nic vaping detoxed 7 days

All so I can increase my life insurance from 1.5 milli to 1.8 milli, all going to my children

Nope, bitches get nuttin....don't ever leave money to a baby momma or gf....so they can live lavish succin off the next man or playing scissor sharpening with the next bitch? You a succa if you do.

Other shit will be inherited too but life insurance is a no brainer as it's tax free.

My pops doesn't get it but his parents lived through the Great Depression so his contentment is with what he has and my contentment is creating a legacy.

420? Get money.....

Last edited:
Props: siccmadesyko
Dec 11, 2006
Alcohol detoxed 35 days
MJ detoxed 17 days
Nic vaping detoxed 7 days

All so I can increase my life insurance from 1.5 milli to 1.8 milli, all going to my children

Nope, bitches get nuttin....don't ever leave money to a baby momma or gf....so they can live lavish succin off the next man or playing scissor sharpening with the next bitch? You a succa if you do.

Other shit will be inherited too but life insurance is a no brainer as it's tax free.

My pops doesn't get it but his parents lived through the Great Depression so his contentment is with what he has and my contentment is creating a legacy.

420? Get money.....
How much is 1.8 costing you? My life insurance gotta get raised from 700 with my kid coming.