Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I think the safest portfolio with the lowest optimal risk to return ratio was something like 92% bitcoin and 8% ethereum. And the most dangerous one was like 80% ethereum 12% bitcoin and 8% alt coin

Right now im 30% cardano and 70% ethereum. You want to hedge against a possible failure of one or weak performance. If i didn't have cardano and i was all in with only ethereum at this moment id just be staring at everyone else making money for a couple weeks or months. I'll probably spend my stimulus on Chainlink if it drops a little more as a long term hedge kinda like how ADA was acting because its at about $27 and will probably return to 36 when bitcoin cools off. And im going to start adding some bitcoin too
Are you in crypto? Wtf. Cardano started as a Japanese ponzi. They claim to be cheap but it's something stupid like 20 cents to send transactions with empty blocks and no smart contracts - that is a lot for proof of stake. Sending eth is like 4 dollars but it's proof of work and not empty blocks. There's also like 5000 ada emissions every block which means people staking ada are stacking bags to dump. Not to mention that the one incubator for ada is built on eth because... well ada is vaporware. Normies always fomo into that kind of shit tho so maybe it'll see another leg up before you get dumped on if you're lucky.

Imo eth has more room to grow than btc for the remainder of this run. Eth should hit the price of 0.1 btc. Alts are high risk but money if you know what you're doing and stay well connected with whales who otherwise would dump on you. Gl and make that money butcher. You're my best friend 5 life (because 5 is more than 4)

Props: siccmadesyko

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Idk wtf a waifu is but goddamn
Basically anime/cartoon girl. The one I had had some rare rainbow afro hair so it was sought after. I bought for 0.3 eth not knowing what I was getting but knowing I would make profit because it was middle of NFT season. Think that ship has mostly sailed with maybe the exception of GET which is in talks with Mark Cuban about possibly using NFTs for maverick tickets and maybe some shit like arte or mist because uniswap v3 will be utilizing NFTs for liquidity providers/yield farming and they seem to best set up for that. Just dropping the info that no one in here knows what I'm talking about.