Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
good shit i fucked off all last week now my progress is down but getting it back monday i could barely do 5 minutes yesterday said i would aim for 10 did 16minutes today i did 17 i can notice progress would be a lot better if i didn't pretty much drink all last week but say fuck it and get back on track

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Tulsi Gabbard ethered Kamala Harris and single handedly destroyed her entire Presidential campagn in one debate.

Biden would rather pander to SJW's that only see "black woman" and nothing else rather than picking a strong candidate.
i think the play is keep Biden in the basement, then have Kamala be the mouthpiece, because it'd be racist or sexist to do anything less than accept everything she says without question lol

Kinda weird though that she basically called him a racist during the debates, and said she believed his accusors that he was a sexual predator, yet there she is, chosen by his handlers and not bothered by it at all

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
i think the play is keep Biden in the basement, then have Kamala be the mouthpiece, because it'd be racist or sexist to do anything less than accept everything she says without question lol

Kinda weird though that she basically called him a racist during the debates, and said she believed his accusors that he was a sexual predator, yet there she is, chosen by his handlers and not bothered by it at all
she is a pure politician, will say/do anything for power. It's pretty obvious for everyone to see, it just needs to have a light on it

trump should focus his attacks on her and basically call joe a gutless cuck for hiding from the spotlight and debates.