Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2006
I was kinda wanting to try something new debating between eagle rare / buffalo trace / four rose small batch / woodford reserve then just said fuck it. Wild Turkey never lets you down
Family friends of mine brought out the eagle rare for me to try and hyped it up a lot. It was cool but I ended up pouring about 4 oz of modelo into the snifter and made it taste hella better. They were offended but the drink was way better

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
InfamousICON @InfamousICON

how is your plant based diet going? I want to give it another try
It's been 5 years, it's just life at this point.

I don't do it properly, I eat like shit, and eat a bunch of processed food like meat alternatives.

If you're doing it for health, do it correctly with whole foods and stay away from processed bullshit or don't bother with it.

I only keep doing it cause factory farming is fucking disgusting and the mass majority of our meat and dairy in America comes from factory farming.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
It's been 5 years, it's just life at this point.

I don't do it properly, I eat like shit, and eat a bunch of processed food like meat alternatives.

If you're doing it for health, do it correctly with whole foods and stay away from processed bullshit or don't bother with it.

I only keep doing it cause factory farming is fucking disgusting and the mass majority of our meat and dairy in America comes from factory farming.
I hear you man. I think I can do it and stay away from dairy and processed meats.

I got myself some tofu, green beans and rice for dinner. going to marinade the tofu, bake it then put it together with the rice and beans, maybe some sweet n sour bbq sauce.

lunch I got a Lekkerbrot Roll roll, tomato, onion, pickle and olives

Lekkerbrot Roll
Lekkerbrot Roll contains a delicious combination of white and Whole grain flour along with linseed and kibbled rye.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I hear you man. I think I can do it and stay away from dairy and processed meats.
Stay away from processed fake meats also, that's my problem, all them processed fake meats like Beyond. I just ate a fake Bratwurst a few minutes ago lol they're vegan, but basically made up of a bunch of chemicals and oils.

I got myself some tofu, green beans and rice for dinner. going to marinade the tofu, bake it then put it together with the rice and beans, maybe some sweet n sour bbq sauce.
It's hard as fuck to get tofu to actually absorb a marinade. You gotta press all of the water out of it first which is time consuming as fuck, then let it sit in the marinade for a few hours.

Lately out of laziness I just chop it in to cubes, season it with pepper, garlic, onion powder, a little bit of olive oil and coat it with some corn starch and throw it in the air fryer. Makes good crispy tofu.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Stay away from processed fake meats also, that's my problem, all them processed fake meats like Beyond. I just ate a fake Bratwurst a few minutes ago lol they're vegan, but basically made up of a bunch of chemicals and oils.

It's hard as fuck to get tofu to actually absorb a marinade. You gotta press all of the water out of it first which is time consuming as fuck, then let it sit in the marinade for a few hours.

Lately out of laziness I just chop it in to cubes, season it with pepper, garlic, onion powder, a little bit of olive oil and coat it with some corn starch and throw it in the air fryer. Makes good crispy tofu.
I love tofu!!! pretty fucking tasty bro!!

No interest in the fake meats either

Props: InfamousICON