Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
yeah that's what roughly what they cost i got ninja 1100 watt like 4 years ago for $120 came with a couple single serve blender cups
I have a 1200 watt Ninja and my Vitamix shits on it and makes it look like a piece of garbage.

I called bullshit on Vitamix for years when people told me about it and I kept praising how great my Ninja was until I finally said fuck it and bought a Vitamix, my Ninja collects dust now lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I cant wait to see Trump ether Kamala Harris 😂😂😂😂
Tulsi Gabbard ethered Kamala Harris and single handedly destroyed her entire Presidential campagn in one debate.

Biden would rather pander to SJW's that only see "black woman" and nothing else rather than picking a strong candidate.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Tulsi Gabbard ethered Kamala Harris and single handedly destroyed her entire Presidential campagn in one debate.

Biden would rather pander to SJW's that only see "black woman" and nothing else rather than picking a strong candidate.
but the thing is, progressives hate her fucking guts

this is pure dnc establishment taking over, because once biden keels over, harris will take control. They want her for 2nd term

Dumb ass bernie should feel like a dumb ass for giving up so easily.

Props: BUTCHER 206
May 4, 2002
I have a 1200 watt Ninja and my Vitamix shits on it and makes it look like a piece of garbage.

I called bullshit on Vitamix for years when people told me about it and I kept praising how great my Ninja was until I finally said fuck it and bought a Vitamix, my Ninja collects dust now lol

let me get that ninja tho.